Honestly Zayn Isn't Even A Good Kisser

Chapter 19

Emma's POV

I had already discussed things out with Harry, now it was time for Perrie. To my surprise when I walked out into the lounge room, Perrie was sitting beside Zayn on the couch. Their conversation stopped when they saw me.

Here I begin, "Perrie I am so so so so sorry. I promise he's all yours. It didn't mean anything and honestly Zayn isn't even a good kisser. I know that doesn't help but-"

"Emma I forgive you."

"Don't yell at me! I'm really- wait did you just say you forgive me?" She laughed and nodded.

"Hold on a muthafucking second. I am not a bad kisser." Zayn protested. I ignored him and turned to Perrie.

"Thank god. I really am sorry. It was a drunken mistake and I promise it will never happen again."

"Don't worry I understand. Besides I'm sure Harry gave you enough grief about it. Considering your head. By the way are you okay?" I nodded and hugged her, glad it didn't turn into a mess.

"I'm hungry. How about we go out and eat?" Perrie suggested. I nodded and looked at Zayn who also agreed.

"I'm coming!" Harry said, coming out of his room and putting an arm around my neck.

"Okay we have to hurry before Niall comes." I whispered, tugging them out the door ninja style.

"Lets walk there. I'm sure no one will see us." Zayn suggested, starting down the road. It was getting dark out, pretty dark and I could've sworn I heard noises coming from an alley.

"Okay." I whispered, clinging onto Harry's arm. Zayn wrapped his arm around Perrie and I couldn't help but internally awhh. They're so cute together. I'm glad this mess rolled over.

"Ha look at that girl dancing." Harry laughed, his arm pulled out of my grip. Honestly it was only a drunk girl dancing around loosely on the street.

I squealed as a hand grabbed my arm and tugged me into the darkness.

"Shhh, don't scream." The person said and I could feel cold, sharp metal being placed along my neck.

"Emma?!" A panicked Harry called. I screamed, not listening to what the man said. Suddenly I was pushed against the wall, a hand slapping across my cheek.

"Hey!" Zayn yelled, running down to us, Harry behind him. Obviously Perrie waited in the dim light of the street, not wanting to get hurt too.

"Don't come any closer or she gets it." The man threatened, holding the knife yet again to my neck.

"Just put the knife down, and we'll pretend nothing happened." Harry negotiated, anger showing in his features. I whimpered as the sharp point cut lightly into my neck, blood slowly trickling out.