Super Important Authors Note

Okay back to real business, many of you have been asking me the same questions so I am going to answer them!

Are you going to have a sequel?

No I am not only because I want to end Emma and Harry's journey with how I had it planned the whole time and I do not intend to continue you it. But I haven't fully decided so you never know, one day I might be all in a happy mood and decide to continue it but for now, no sequel.

Are you going to do a story of Emma and Harry's adventures together?

No to that also. Once the epilogue is up this whole story is over and finally completed that will be the end of all the Hemma, Herra stuff unless like I said, if I have a change of mind.

Now we gotta get into all this sappy stuff. I wanna thank you all for reading this story, casting in your votes, fanning me, you've all just been wonderful, lovely, amazayn etc.

Although I haven't had the perfect update schedule you guys have continued to wait for me to post a new chapter very eagerly might I add, and it's just been so amazing. I know this is overused but when I got on Wattpad and posted this story, I would text my friend to freak out about 8 reads. 8...Pretty sad huh?

But now it's almost to a million and when it hits a million, if it even does, I will be screaming. This had been a goal of mine for a while and you guys have helped me achieve it. Thanks so much for all the help. Every single one of you contributed this and I appreciate it so much that I don't even know what to say.

Okay now that that's over I can end this authors note and leave you waiting for the epilogue! Mwahahaha I'm so mean!

And, just to you who don't read these authors notes, epilogue is coming out on my birthday, August 10!

Happy Early Birthday to me and all my birthday twins!

Bye lovelies xx

~Amanda xx

P.S. Twitter: Amanda_Nicholee

Instagram: Its_Amanda_P

Kik: 1DLuver9932