I Bet You Got Them From An Ex Boyfriend!!

Chapter 9

Emma's POV

"Lets go to bed." Harry yawned, leading me to his room.

"Can I borrow some clothes?" I asked. He nodded and handed me a t shirt and some boxer shorts.

"I'd prefer it if you wore nothing." He winked. I playfully slapped his face, immediately regretting it once he saw them.

"What happened?" He worriedly asked, looking at the few scars on my wrist.

"N-nothing." I stuttered, pulling my hand away.

"Don't lie to me." He said angrily.

"Just leave it be Harry! It was nothing!"

"No it is something Emma! Your wrist has a ton of scars on them! Tell me what happened!" He demanded, anger clear in his eyes.

"It's none of your business what happened!" I yelled back, getting irritated.

"I bet you got them from an ex boyfriend! Didn't you? God how could you be so stupid and let them do that?!" Tears started to form in my eyes. He's seriously mad at me because of this. Even though it probably is my fault.

"STUPID?! Seriously Harry your the only boyfriend I've ever had. Apparently no one would like me and I can add you to those people!" I screamed, storming out of his room and slamming the door behind me. I made my way to the empty lounge room and laid down on the couch, resting my head on my arms and closing my eyes.

A few minutes passed before someone entered the lounge room and sighed. I knew it was Harry. I could smell his cologne. He climbed behind me on the couch, allowing me to rest on him. He put an arm around my waist, and buried his head in the crook of my neck.

"I cut." I whispered, opening my eyes to look at Harry.

"What?" He asked.

"I used to cut. Because of my parents. I felt so alone, and I didn't think I was worth anything to them. Then Josh came back from university and I felt a lot better. I had someone to talk to. He saved me from injuring myself more than I already did. And I love him for that." I admitted, thinking back to the first time I impaled my skin with the razor.

"Emma, I love you a lot. I could never dislike you. I'm so sorry, I just got angry." He picked up my wrist and planted a kiss on each one of my scars, his kiss lingering on the last scar.

"I forgive you." I whispered, turning slowly on my side and wrapping my arms around him. It was kind of hard on the small couch, but I managed.

"Lets go to bed now. Without any arguements." He chuckled, picking me up and carrying me back into his bed. He crawled in next to me and protectively wrapped his arm around my waist.