Oh My God It's Return Of The Psy!

HEY GUYS!!! Okay You Guys Are AMAZAYN and comment such nice things to me. Ugh now thinking about it I will never delete this story unless I'm forced to which hopefully won't happen. Dedication is to emilylove17 AGAIN only because she got the freaking whole scenario right. I don't know how, because literally when I was reading her comment I almost fell out of my chair. It was weird how she knew everything?

Also LyssieHough was the first one to say amnesia so she is getting a shoutout! SHOUTOUT!!

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END IT'S IMPORTANT!

Chapter Fucking 30

Emma's POV

"Okay girl, get your game face on. Or is it poker face? Ah hell nah we ain't going all lady gaga up in here!" Liz exclaimed, an unsure expression written across her face. Our shoes made small clicking noises on the tile as we ventured down the hall in the backstage area of the arena following the directions a body guard had given us to get to the boys dressing room. 

"Why does every time someone say poker or face you belt out lady gaga lyrics or make a reference to her?" I questioned, giggling a big at the words that had just came out of my mouth. 

"I don't know, ask Jesus!" 

Rolling my eyes I proceeded to walk down the long corridor before stopping at the room I was told would hold my boyfriend and his band mates. Knocking lightly I patiently awaited for someone to answer the door but frowned when no one did. 

Liz sighed before banging on the door wildly while yelling "Open up bastards it's the police!" 

There was a loud shuffling on the other side when all of a sudden Zayn appeared at the door, looking around with a scared expression. 

"We didn't do anything wrong- oh hey Em. And Liz. What are you girls doing here? How did you even get in?" 

It was silent for a mere moment before Liz spoke. "Move aside peasant we've come to see Mr. Styles." 

"Whoa you can't just- holy shit how can you lift me up?" Zayn asked dumbfounded as my best friend swiftly picked him up and set him outside the room. 

"You're not the only one that can lift heavy objects pretty boy! Ta-ta!" She smiled, closing the door rather rudely in his face. 

"Liz you know this is his concert right?" 

"I believe the stage is the other way. He won't need to be in here anymore." 

"What the..?" Someone spoke, causing us to spin around in shock. There stood a shirtless Louis in the doorway, looking at us with a confused yet scared face. 

"Um, housekeeping?" Liz squeaked, barely able to make out the simple words. 

Uh oh, looks like we're caught. 

~*~