We Have A Better Relationship Than You Do With Food!

Chapter 8

Emma's POV

"Shhhh, be white." I whispered to Liz.

"Be white?" She asked. I face palmed myself and continued tip toeing down the hall.

"I mean be quite. My bad!" I giggled. We were playing hide and go seek tag with the other members of One Direction, and we were hiding. It was totally unfair, 5 to 2. But I was convinced into it.

"Where do you think they are?" She whispered, as I ninja rolled past a door, epically failing and hitting my head on the door frame. It caused a loud bang which made me and Liz's eyes widen.

"GO GO GO!" I whisper/yelled, pushing her down the hall while I tip toed/ran after her.

"THERE THEY ARE!" Louis yelled from behind us. We squealed and ran further.

"Where do we hide?!" Liz yelled, looking around frantically.

"In here!" I said, pushing her into a random room and closing the door behind us. Footsteps went past the door and I let a breath of air out.

"Dude this is a closet." Liz giggled, playing with the coat hangers. There was actually no clothes in here. Just hangers and-

"OH MY GOD CONDOMS!" I exclaimed, pointing to the massive box of condoms.

"Eewww!" We both squealed at the same time.

"Pssss, guys I think their in the closet." Somebody whispered from outside the door.

"Liz their gonna find us!" I panicked, feeling around for someway out.

"Quick, grab as many condoms as you can!" She squealed, taking handfuls and staring at the door. I followed her lead and grabbed some, ready for the door to open. I know what she meant. She wants us to throw them at the boys.

The door handle began to turn and soon the door flew open to reveal all 5 boys. We screamed and started pelting them with the silver packets. While they were distracted we made a run for it down the hall. Liz went in one direction (OMG ONE DIRECTION) while I went in the other.

Where do I hide? I thought in my head, panicking. Once the footsteps began to be closer I freaked out and paced around the room, looking for a place to hide.

Suddenly an arm came out from no where and pulled me in a room.

"Liz?" I asked as I came face to face with my best friend.

"There you are!" She exclaimed, shaking my shoulders.

"Where are we?" I asked her, looking around the room. It looked like a game room.

"Water balloons! Lets fill them up and throw them at them!" She squealed, picking up the pack of water balloons. I jumped up and down and followed her quietly to the bathroom where we filled up a ton of water balloons.

"Ready?" She asked, moving her hands in ways I couldn't see.

"What in gods name are you doing?" I hissed.

"Your terrible at hand signals!" She snapped, putting her hand on the handle. Once the door was open we came face to face with the 5 boys, water balloons in their hands and smirks on their faces.

"You know, we can hear you through the door. Thanks for giving us a heads up on the water balloons so now we have weapons." Zayn said. This is it. We had no way out. We're going to get killed.

Nah I'm just messing with you, we're just gonna get wet. THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID! Sorry I just had to jump at that opportunity.

In this intense situation I did what I had to do.

"EVERY PERSON FOR THEMSELVES!" I yelled, running away and leaving Liz there.

"God Emma I feel the love!" Liz screamed and ran after me. No she wasn't going to shoot water balloons at me, she was using me as her last hope. She was going to try to run faster than me so I was the one that got hit.

Huh some best friend she is.

But you just ditched her.

WHO SAID THAT? PSY? WAS THAT YOU? CURSE YOU KOREAN TEDDY BEAR!

Okay dramatic moment over.

"Get them!" One of the boys yelled. Footsteps were all that I could hear as a water balloon hit me on the back. I stopped dead in my tracks and spun around, an angry expression on my face. The boys all stopped too, leaving Liz to run off.

"Who threw that?" I snarled. Everyone looked down at the floor until Louis raised his hand.

"Louis William Tomlinson, you go sit in the corner right now!" I yelled, bursting out laughing afterwards.

"Nah I'm just kidding. But it's not fair. I have a white shirt on." I protested.

"That just makes me want to throw the water balloons at you." Harry winked. I threw a water balloon at him and took off running, randomly throwing balloons where I thought somebody would be. I always ended up missing, which sucked because now I'm out of water balloons. And I'm screwed.

Finally I came to the end of the hall and had no where to go. Liam and Niall went to go find Liz while Harry, Louis and Zayn were cornering me.

"Lets do this!" Louis yelled. I gave up.

"Harry, baby. I'm sorry. Pwease let me go?" I whined, slowly rubbing my hand up and down his muscle.

"Don't listen to her man!" Zayn yelled. I shot him a glare and looked back at Harry, putting on my best puppy dog face.

An arm was put around my neck threatening and I was pulled up against the wall. Louis was the one holding me, his arm holding my throat hostage.

"Hit her! Somebody hit her!" Louis yelled, probably busting my eardrum. Harry raised his arm, throwing his balloon, but to my surprise it hit Louis and he let go of my neck. Then Zayn and Harry started pelting me and Louis with water balloons.

"Louis! Lets go!" I yelled, pulling him out of the continuous hits and down the hall yet again. Liz, Niall and Liam were sitting on the couch, soaked. I couldn't blame them. We were all soaked. What sucked is you could see my bra under my shirt so I crossed my arms over my chest to block any view.

Harry and Zayn entered, smirks on their faces as Harry picked me up bridal style and sat down on the couch, allowing me to sit on his lap.

"I'm sorry, it had to be done." Harry said, kissing my jawline sweetly.

"OHMYGOD!" Liz screamed, getting off the couch and jumping.

"What is it Lizzie?" I asked.

"Leo Samuels asked me to go to the mall with him! Bye Em's. Ahhh!" She yelled, running out the door.

"God Liz is lucky." I mumbled.

"What?!" Harry said, pretending to pout.

"I'm just kidding baby."

"You guys are weird." Niall said.

"Pah-lease. We have a better relationship than you do with food!" I shot back, earning a few 'ohhhs'!

"You wanna stay over tonight?" Harry asked, hopeful.

"Sure." I smiled.

A/N So here's a fun chapter basically. In the next chapter more drama is coming so be ready. Not a lot of drama, just some fighting. SPOILER ALERT! Sorry! My bad.

~Amanda xx