Chapter 29 ;)

smut warning !!!! ;)

He had finally released from the kiss and it really made me out of breath. I gasped for air just as he did. But he wasn't finished. Slamming his lips onto yours once more, the kisses became more intense. You gripped his grey locks as he caressed your sides. He was shirtless and so were you.

Releasing from the kiss once more, his breathing became more rapid as you slowly trekked your hands down towards his bulge. You lay your hand on him and you could feel him shiver as his grip on you tightened. Looking up to meet his emerald blue eyes, he smirked and brought his free hand up to your face.

His fingers brushed through your hair as you sinked into his touch. But suddenly, he yanked your hair back and brought his lips down your neck, sucking on it gently. You let out a small whimper, whilst his kisses turned into nibbling.

When he was finished, you were left with a few love bites on your neck, but that didn't bother you. He bent down and grabbed your legs, picking you up the same way he brought you here, to his factory.

He sat you down on the bed and looked around the room. "Which one do you want?" He asked seductively.
"Surprise me" You whispered with a wink on your face.

____________
ITS BEEN A YEAR DADDY
and the rest is up to your imagination
oh hi lol I never posted this chapter and I don't think I'll be posting anymore, I've definitely fallen out of this fandom but I do hope you enjoyed this story, TYSM <333