Chapter 28

The room was painted a dark red and stood in the middle was a massive double bed. The covers were red silk but that wasn't all.

Are those... restraints?

My inner voice said whilst glaring at the bed. My eyes shifted towards the walls. My confusion grew larger.

Upon the walls, hung many, different  toys. Whips, collars, handcuffs.

Oh my fu-

"Like what ya see?" His deep voice rumbled. "Uh-h well it's very, um, interesting." I awkwardly spoke.

He shut the door behind me and took off his hat. I saw him out the corner of my eye as he faced me towards him. I could barely make eye contact.

He grabbed my jaw, but not harshly, and forced me to look him in the eye.
"I asked you a question, dear."

My eyes widened as I thought of an answer. "Y-yeah?" I replied uncertainly.

He lowered his glasses to the tip of his nose once again and raised an eyebrow. "You don't sound certain."

I blinked a few times. "Well, that's because I'm not."

He shook his head in denial. "I find that hard to believe. You can't hide your feelings from me that easily, buttercup."

Walking closer towards me, he placed his hand on my left cheek, brushing his thumb against it. His left arm came behind me and pushed me closer to him.

Okay, okay. I lied. I really want this.

He pressed his lips on mine and kissed me like there was no tomorrow. I gave in and embraced my arms around him.

It wasn't until a little while later that I noticed him taking off his clothes.

——————

you're welcome
i think y'all have waited long enough for this ;)

The next chapter will probably take longer to complete because not only do I have exams I also have never written that kind of thing before, so please, bare with me :)