Chapter 4

The castle was massive and elegant, it basically loomed over the entire village. You were hesitant in approaching it, but nonetheless, you tried the front door and it opened with ease. "Strange..." you thought. You quietly tiptoed inside trying not to disturb anyone. The castle's interior juxtaposed that of the village. It was marvellous.

After walking around for some time, you stumbled upon a mantle with a quote. You began reading it aloud but were interrupted by a low, deep voice. It startled you at first, but as you spun around to see who it was, you were greeted by an astonishing sight. "Well, well, well. What do we have here?" The man procured. "I-I'm sorry for trespassing but... I sought shelter.. and it seemed this castle was my best bet" you apologised shyly. The man looked down and then up, slowly approaching you.

"Such a kind little soul. It would be a shame if something were to happen to you" he said, in his low voice. He was ever so close to you, you could feel his hot breath scorch your cold skin.
"HEISENBERG" you heard a loud woman's voice scream. "What on earth are you doing here, unannounced, and troubling our guest?" She glared at him. Shortly after you heard her shouting, you could hear soft but menacing footsteps. She was at least 9 feet tall with a long white dress and a black top hat. You couldn't see much else as she was still in the far distance.

"Oooo sorry lady, but I wanted to talk to you about Mother Miranda's meeting" he turned to face you "but that seems so useless now" he chirped after, staring at you in curiosity. The woman glides over, grabbing the man's arm and pulling him away from you. "That's quite enough now" protectively shielding you. "But i found them first Alcina, that makes them mine"
You shivered slightly when he said that. What were you feeling?. "I think Mother Miranda should decide what to do with them" she suggested, both of them turning around to face you. "I- um" "sh sh sh, no need to be afraid, you'll be just fine pet" he whispered, kneeling down to your level and smirking.

That was the last thing you remembered before waking up in an unknown place...

________________________________
sheeeesh hi I love this chapter I think it might be my favourite. I'm trying to make this gender neutral but do correct me if I tend to lean towards a certain gender. but either way, I hope you're enjoying it so far, don't forget to vote or comment and thank you for reading!♥️amazing