Chapter 7

Narrator's POV:
You awoke to a deafening grinding sound. It wasn't a very pleasant way to wake up. "Gahh... where's my phone?" You sleepily whispered. After a while you found it under your bed. "Huh. Strange".

Nonetheless, you changed your clothes and went on your way to find Heisenberg. The smell of oil and chemicals grew stronger as you reached a large door, locked. You proceeded to knock and to your surprise, it opened immediately. "Come on in, cupcake" you heard him call. It was boiling when you walked in, the stench of chemicals was at its fullest. Not only that but the smell of... cigars?.

Walking further in, you gasped, astoundingly.
Heisenberg stood there without his shirt and hat but a cigar in his mouth. He seemed to forget for a brief moment that you were there but when he remembered again, he swiftly spun round to greet you. "Hey. Did you sleep well?" "Uhh yeah t-totally, very comfy... bed" you couldn't speak or think straight. Oh god, he's gorgeous.

He took off his glasses and asked "You okay, pumpkin?". GOD DAMN IT. THOSE NICKNAMES. "Yes yes I'm okay, it's incredibly hot in here". "Ohh i see. Yeah it tends to get warm when I work, I'm used to it though". You hummed in response and asked "whatcha working on?".As you tried to move around him to see, he quickly blocked you from doing so. "Umm yeah No it's nothing" "ohh okay sure" you replied, obviously knowing it was something. Thinking of ways to try and get him to move out of the way, something came to mind.

"Hey Heisenberg, I'm hungry" you told him. "Oh uh yeah okay, gimme a minute... there, done!" He quite proudly said. He locked something in a draw with a very fancy key and approached you. "Let's go, cupcake" he spoke whilst grabbing you by your waist. 'Well shit that failed. At least I get food' you thought.

We made our way up a lot of ladders and stairways but finally we reached an elevator of some kind. Not only that but there was a huge man sitting on something. It looked as if this was his shop? "Ah Heisenberg. How may I be of service to you?" the large man asked. "Haha hey Duke, my little pumpkin here is hungry"  FUCKKK WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE SO CUTE??. "Oh I see, and who might you be?" Duke asked you. "I'm y/n. Nice to meet you Duke" "But the pleasure is all mine, y/n" he replied, slightly shifting in his chair. "What would you like?" "Umm i don't mind. As long as it's food". The Duke started laughing. "Oh you are a funny one... excuse me a moment" he said whilst turning around.

Lots of fizzing and sizzling could be heard. You were so distracted by the sounds, you didn't realise Heisenberg was staring down at you. Looking up at him, you raised your eyebrows and asked "Hey. You good?" "Yeah pumpkin I'm fine, just thinking" OH MY GODDD THOSE FUCKING NICKNAMES. "Oh cool".

Before you know it, the Duke presents you both with two plates of food. You take one and thank the Duke. "Oh my goodness, this is amazing" you say whilst eating. "Yep" Heisenberg replies. Looking up at Heisenberg you say "I love the Duke". You could hear a fair growl coming from him as he says "c'mon cupcake let's go" protectively grabbing your waist again. As you're being taken away, you mouth to the Duke 'I love you', the Duke waving you goodbye "it was lovely to meet you, y/n, I hope to see you again soon!"

_____________________________
Thank you for reading ♥️♥️