Chapter 10

Running with you in his arms, the tall grass scraped your elbows, and your hands occasionally, when you would stick them out. He was laughing and you were screaming in excitement. You were having so much fun.

That was until he tripped on a rock and fell, with you under him.

His hands were above your head and his cigar holder would dangle just above the bridge of your nose. His hair fell perfectly in front of his gorgeous face and his breathing was heavy.
"Are you okay, pumpkin?" He asked, worried.
You just started laughing and a small smirk appeared on his face. "Yeah yeah I'm fine HAHAHAHAHH" you were still laughing, he started giggling also.

After a few minutes of sniggering and chuckling, you both slowly stopped and lay there. The breeze was light and some birds were chirping in the distance. His hair flew swiftly in the wind.

He was still on top of you, devoted to your gaze. You returned the gesture, staring thoughtfully into his emerald eyes. You felt him leaning closer and closer towards you, and before you knew it, his lips crashed onto yours.

You didn't really know what you were doing, but you closed your eyes and relaxed. All you could feel was the softness of his lips, your heart fluttering. Our foreheads would bump a few times but otherwise, You were in heaven. His gentle hands gripped yours, in a firm embrace.

Y/n's POV:
I wrapped my legs around his waist and tugged him down, a small grunt escaped his lips, still attached to mine. His kiss became rougher and more intimate. Our tongues would lock together, i could often feel his heart beat syncing with mine. 

Heisenberg's POV:
God fucking damn it. They're beautiful.

Narrator's POV:
You both released from your embrace and took deep breaths in. You opened your eyes and smiled. He smiled back, lowering down to peck your cheek, his hands still firmly gripped yours. You giggled in happiness, wiggling around beneath him. His nose tickled your neck as he snuggled in your shoulder, spreading his weight on your body, trying his best not to crush you.

You both lay there for ages, then you suddenly realised that the sun had started to set.
"Hey metal man, you wanna watch the sunset together?"
"I'd like nothing more, love"

He slipped his arms underneath your back and lifted you up, yet again, but this time, picking you up a little differently, your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck, his arms supporting your legs.

He took you to a run-down car and placed you on the hood of it, him then jumping up to join you. He rested his head on your shoulder and brought you closer to him.
"Oo i got an idea" you blurted, getting your phone out from your pocket.
You put the phone in front of your faces and turned on the camera. "Say cheeseeeeee" you said with glee. "Cheeeseeee" Heisenberg smiled. Dang it. That gorgeous smile.

The sunset was in the background. That was by far your favourite photo ever. Heisenberg brought his hand up to the phone and looked at it also. "Beautiful" was all he said.
"I know right, the sunset looks amazing".
"Nope. I meant you" he emitted, peering at
you.
"I... I... thank you" You babbled.
"No problem, cupcake", as he shot you a quick wink.

Y/n's POV:
STOP BEING SO FUCKING SEXY OR I SWEAR TO GOD IMMA HAVE TO SUCK YOUR D-

"You alright, love?" He asked.
"Yeah yeah I'm cool. The suns almost set" you replied, looking up at the sky. He did the same.

"I wish it could stay like this forever, pumpkin"
"So do I, metal man"

__________________________
OKAY it's official now. This is my favourite chapter. I hope you enjoyed this as much as I do, thank you for reading loves!♥️