Chapter 12

"SHIT, SHIT , SHIT!" He screamed in anger.
He didn't want to do this AT ALL.
Gripping his hair, and sitting in between his knee, you could hear him hyperventilating.
You placed your arm around him, rubbing his back for comfort. "There, there metal man. I'll be okay. I promise."
"Promise?"
"I promise"
He was thinking about it for a brief moment, but then, he got up and extended a hand for you to grab on. You did so and jumped off.

"Let's go on inside, pumpkin" he whispered, sadly. Your heart ached inside, seeing him like this. But you had no other choice. You nodded, following after him.

We got back to the factory, he led you to a room full of blood and science equipment.
"Is this where we'll do it?" I asked. "Yep."
He cleaned up some of the blood and asked me to lay down on the bed. I hopped up and did so.
"I'm going to have to put you to sleep, love. I just wanted to say.... If you don't make it out alive..."
"Yeah?"
"You mean so much to me. I wouldn't forgive myself. I know we only met a day ago but i don't care. I'm never letting you go"
"Awww Metal Man!! You're such a softie!" You grinned, squishing his cheeks with your fingers. He faffed your hands away and smirked. Bringing a needle towards you, he asked "are you ready?"
"Of course"
And with that he hesitantly, injected the needle into your arm, and you could feel yourself drifting off to sleep.

Heisenberg's POV:
My lip twitched, was I about to cry? I shook it off and took the Cadou. (A/n i don't actually know how they use the Cadou on the experiments so I'm just gonna skip that part)

-time skip-
I only placed one Cadou in them. They were fast asleep, the parasite slowly taking over their  body. They needed to rest.

I sweeped some hair away from their face. They've always looked beautiful. I couldn't bear to look at them any longer.
I stormed out of the room, looking back at them, tears streaming out of my eyes. I covered them trying to stop the tears but it didn't work. What if I lose them?? I regret it. I regret even bringing them here. I knew what was going to happen but I didn't know I would fall in love.

God I hated the feeling. Dread? Heartbroken? Fear??? I didn't understand. I felt sick in my stomach. I ran away from the room, locking the door, and to my workshop.
"I swear y/n, I'll keep you safe. Promise"

__________________________
Thank you for reading!♥️