Chapter 3

It found you and managed to catch up with you. Turning your head back for a brief moment, you could see it clearly. It's like it was rotting away. You almost felt bad because you immediately knew that it used to be a human. You didn't know how but it was perfect evident.
It's eyes looked lifeless which contrasted it's horrible mouth. You shuddered in disgust but kept on running. "Wait a minute..." you blurted out. You still have that gun in your pocket. You yanked out, checking it was reloaded.

Pointing it towards the creature, you shot it - bang, bang, bang- and it fell down, dead.
You slowed down from running and stared intently at the dead monster. It looked absolutely atrocious. You made a face in disgust and started walking away from it thinking, were there anymore left?

"Jesus Christ, why did i come out here?" You asked yourself. You may never know the answer, after all you were just like your mother: stubborn but daring. Or at least that's how your dad would always describe you.
Your mother was dead but your father is a mechanic, a really good mechanic. He knew absolutely everything about how anything worked. He would always get you to work with him in his garage as he would do his job. You would stare in amazement at what he could do. You had such an amazing childhood with him. You really started to miss home and him right about now. "Ah fuck" you murmured out whilst rubbing your temples. That damn headache was coming back. You shook it off and headed towards the castle.

________________________________
Whoop whoop we did it broosss I made another chapter. I hope you're enjoying the story so far, don't forget to comment, vote or share. Thank you for reading!♥️