Chapter 22

"Y/n! Y/n!" Was all you could hear, waking up from your nap. You finally awoke, stretching your arms out. "Oh, hey Karl" you said to him. "Hey pumpkin. So I kinda forgot to tell you that you have a ceremony today"
"What?"
"A ceremony. To make you a Lord of the village"
"Ohhhhh, shit. That's cool. Uhhhhh what am I wearing?" You asked, getting out of bed.
"I thought you'd never ask. Here, come with me" said he, walking out of the room, you followed behind him.
You both got a room in the factory that you hadn't seen before, but in the middle of it, a golden dress/suit. "SHEEESHHHH" you blurted out. "I love it"
"Yeah, me and Donna worked on it"

 "I love it""Yeah, me and Donna worked on it"

"It's beautiful" you said, once again

"It's beautiful" you said, once again. "I'm happy you like it. I'll leave you to get dressed, okay?"
"Yep, I can't wait"
And with that, he left the room and you started to get ready. You did your hair and/or makeup, putting on your clothes afterwards. You felt so lucky, smiling to yourself.

Making your way down to Karl, you had found the others. They were all dressed in a golden themed attire, waiting for you. "Ah, y/n. You look amazing!" Lady D commented. Moreau and Angie nodded their heads, "I agree, I think me and Heisenberg did a great job" said Donna. "Aww thanks guys!" You replied.

Hearing footsteps behind you, you turned around to see Karl in a yellowish suit, with his hair in a half man bun, his glasses resting on the tip of his nose.

CREDITS GO THE ARTIST!!!!!
(He kinda looks like the one in the middle and/or to the right)

Y/n's POV:
............

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH-

"Hey goldie. You look fantastic" he said, gripping your waist. "Thanks metal man, you look REALLY handsome"
He chuckled, cheekily kissing the bridge of your nose.

"Mother Miranda. You look lovely" said Lady Dimitrescu. You turned around to see Miranda in a long, flowing, black dress, her feathers sticking out at both sides. "I agree, you look wonderful" said you. "Thank you children. And now, let the ceremony begin"

You all followed her up into the hills, where we found a stunning, abandoned church. It had vines and flowers growing in through the windows and the ceiling was completely gone, letting in all the sunlight. It was truly a sight to see.

Miranda urged you to stand at the front with her, as she said spoke. She spoke for hours on end about the terms and conditions as well as the rules, that she expected you agree with. Then finally, she asked you the big question:
"Y/n, do you promise to protect the village and its inhabitants in the face of danger?"
"Yep"
"Do you-"
"Blah blah blah, I'm bored, can we get this over and done with?" Karl, very rudely, said.

Miranda turned around to face him, he raised his eyebrow at her. "Very well" she spoke, blatantly. "I now pronounce you Lord Y/n Cavierra of our humble Village" she exclaimed, proudly. "Thank you very much" you said smiling widely. You looked towards the others, they were all clapping and cheering, Karl was looking sexy as always. You laughed at how cute they all looked, and made your way down to them.

"Thanks guys! I don't know if I'd be here without you all", "well DUH" said Angie, in her yellow dress. "Shut up, you psycho doll" Karl interrupted. "Y/n, I'm so glad that you're a part of us now. I think you'll enjoy it here" he continued, walking towards you. "And if you don't, then..." he paused for a while. "...then you can leave. It's okay if you do, by the way"

You looked at him, shockingly. Did he want you to leave?? You walked up to him and cupped your palms in his face. "And why would I ever do that?". He scoffed "this place is dangerous, bad things happen here. They always do". The others nodded their heads.

Y/n's POV:
Oh shit-

"Hey hey, that's cool. Look at me, I got some sick abilities, I'll be fine" you reassured them. "Okay, I believe you" he gave in, finally.

He was still hesitant.
He wanted to keep you safe and sound, and if you were ever harmed, he would never forgive himself.

You noticed that the golden paint was chipping off of the walls, you used your powers to break it all off and bring it above you and the others, letting go of it, leading it to fall like confetti. They gapped their mouths in awe, Mother Miranda's eyes widened in surprise.

Some time later, Lycans ran in, some from the ceiling. They all had different things in their mouths: one had a dead rabbit, another, a piece of scrap metal, but one of them had a gorgeous, golden crown. It scurried over to you, offering the crown, you took it from it's mouth, thanking it. Crawling away, it ran to Lady D; she then proceeding to pet it.

You held the crown in your hands for awhile. You didn't know what to do with it. Karl walked over, taking it from you, placing it on your head. "Beautiful" he whispered. You smiled at him, blushing profusely.

"PARTY AT MY HOUSE!!!!" screeched Angie, running off, Donna reluctantly following behind her. "LAST ONE THERE IS A DEAD LYCAN!!!!" Karl screamed, running away towards Angie and Donna. "YOU'RE ON, HEISENBERG!!" you shouted as loud as you can, running after him. Angie waddled as fast as she could, so did Moreau. Lady D rolled her eyes, walking at her usual pace, as did Donna.

Whilst you were running, you felt as if someone was watching you, judging your every move...

Mother Miranda's POV:

"Oh Karl, how wrong you've been. They truly are a gorgeous specimen, but I know what you're doing. You want to keep them all to yourself. But unfortunately I can't let that happen"

"They are the perfect vessel for my daughter"

She whispered, beneath her breath, walking towards her fake children.

"And I must HAVE them"

__________________
Oh shit-
sorry this took so long to come out, I've been having writers block.
Thank you for reading!♥️