Chapter 17

Following the old snowy path, you admired the village's gloomy scenery. 'Damn, this place needs a bath' you thought to yourself.

You stumbled through branches and huge trees. This gave you flashbacks to when you first arrived here. You shivered at the thought of seeing another one of those monsters again.

Just to your luck, that deafening roar pounded your ears once again. The sound came from behind you. You started running and running until you made it to the Lady's castle.

Slamming and smashing your fists against the cold metal gate, you begged to be let in

Slamming and smashing your fists against the cold metal gate, you begged to be let in. You were almost out of breath, but just almost.
The gate wasn't opening.

Y/n's POV:
WAIT A GODDAMN MINUTE. I GOT POWERS BITCHHHHHHH-

You floated above the gate, looking behind you to see that monstrosity of a being. It stood there snarling and growling. It almost looked like the same one you saw that day. It eventually gave up and crawled away.

You shook your head in disgust, and proceeded towards the door. It opened immediately upon impact. This again brought back more flashbacks to when...
To when you first met Karl.
Your heart fluttered just thinking about him. You missed him quite a bit.

Again, you were amazed at the castle's interior

Again, you were amazed at the castle's interior. It wowed you every time. Lady Dimmadome really is lucky.
Lol 'Dimmadome'.

Chuckling at your inside joke, swarms of flies could be heard appearing around you, and soon enough, Lady Dimmadome's three beautiful daughters as well. Bela, Cassandra and Daniela. Cassandra was your favourite for absolutely no reason. It took the girls a few seconds for them to recognise you, but when they did, Bela and Daniela lifted you up and took you to their mother's gorgeous chamber.

 It took the girls a few seconds for them to recognise you, but when they did, Bela and Daniela lifted you up and took you to their mother's gorgeous chamber

"Ah, y/n. It's such a pleasure meeting you again" Lady Dimitrescu welcomed you. You hadn't seen this room before, but obviously it was her bedroom. She placed her drink back down on the table and walked over towards you.
'Holy shit, she really is tall' you thought.

She was so tall, but was still graceful and elegant. It really suited her. She smiled at you, asking Cassandra to get you a seat. She did so and you thanked her. You sat down, trying not to sink into the chair as it was so big.
The Lady sat down in the chair opposite you. She offered you some of her drink, but you declined because it literally looked like blood (little did you know....).

"So, y/n, how are you?" She asked trying to make small talk. "Um yeah I'm okay, and yourself?"
"As fine as always, dear" she replied, smiling. She put her drink down and sat with her hands in her lap, staring at you. "How is that fool, Heisenberg?"

To be perfectly honest, you didn't know if she was asking how HE was or, how he was, so you just replied;
"Yes, he's doing okay"
"Good"
"What about your abilities? Are you handling them okay?" She asked, exactly how a mother would.
"Yeah of course, I've accepted them as part of me now. Plus they're pretty cool" you replied, happily.
"Awh, well that's lovely, y/n. I'm so glad it didn't harm you. I've had many experiments where the subjects just fall apart to nothing"
"Oh gosh. That sucks-"

"MOTHERRRR CAN WE PLAY PIANO??? PLEASEEEEEEE" you heard Bela's voice screech.

The Lady looked intently towards her daughter, her hand on her chin. You were pretty sure Bela was giving her mother puppy dog eyes. She sighed in defeat "Of course, dear. Give me a minute"
She looked back towards you "You don't mind, do you, y/n?"
"Nahhh, I actually know how to play piano." You replied, proudly.
"Oh well that's great, come, follow us."

She arose from her seat and led you and her daughters to a small room with huge windows, a large piano in the middle of it. Lady Dimitrescu sat down and started playing the most beautiful tune. You could listen to it forever. Her daughters and you seemed enthralled in this enticing rhythm, it pulled at your heartstrings, putting you in a deep trance.
This continued for about five minutes, until the tune was over.
"Now, y/n, it's your turn" she suddenly said.
"Oh uh yeah, it's been quite a while since I've done this soo I'll be pretty bad at it"
"That's perfectly fine. It's never too late" she replied, getting up and letting you sit down.

You placed your fingertips on the correct keys, and played along to whatever your heart told you. It was an upbeat and melodic song. The daughters were bopping their heads to the tune and Lady D was swaying her head from side to side. You were really enjoying it.

After a few hours, you and girls had managed to come up with your own song. You all named it 'Sweet Divinity' and it combined a happy, broad tune, and a soft, sad tune. Lady D was really impressed, she loved it. You had made two copies: one to keep here at the castle and one for you to take back with you.

"Goodness, you'd better get to Donna. Angie doesn't like to be kept waiting" Lady D reminded you.
"Oh yeah. Well, I had a lot of fun here, I look forward to coming back."

You were about to leave but the daughters all came towards you, hugging you tightly. " We'll miss you, y/n, thanks for coming!!" Cassandra gleamed. "Awww thanks girls! Byeeee"
You waved them goodbye, Lady D quickly shutting the door behind you so her daughters wouldn't feel the cold air. You and her stood outside, "Y/n, I really am glad that you're staying here. You make my girls so happy, how could I ever thank you?" She spoke sincerely.

"You don't have to do anything, i love them! They're so amazing, you should be proud."
"I am, very much, I couldn't bear it if anything happened to them" she said, looking off into the distance.

She knelt down and pulled you into an embrace. "Thank you" she whispered, loudly. You hugged her back, "You're welcome, and if you ever need a babysitter, just give me a call" you reassured her, she released and chuckled slightly. "Goodbye, dear, have a nice time" she said, waving you goodbye. You returned the gesture, turning around and heading towards House Beneviento.

_____________________
SHEESH this was a long one, I hope you liked it!!!! You built an amazing connection with Lady D tho, that's adorable. HEHEHE
Thank you for reading♥️!!