Chapter 19

Stumbling through the dense fog and rough land, you find Moreau's reservoir. Gosh, it smelt terrible.

You walked through the wreckage of what seemed to be a ship and found some things:
A conch shell
A Pearl
Some gold coins

'Woahhh, these look cool' you thought to yourself. You put them all in your bag and attempted to find Moreau.

You got into an old boat and made your way to the mine shafts

You got into an old boat and made your way to the mine shafts. That's where Moreau said he'd be yesterday.

There was something odd about the rubbish everywhere. It seemed to be moving?
And also those big gooey green barriers. Disgusting.

You got to the mines and went through the entrance.

The mines were stinky and old

The mines were stinky and old. It was definitely where Moreau lived. You got through the twisting paths and hallways, and eventually, you found Moreau watching a classic romance movie with a block of cheese.

You felt really bad for him. He just needs a friend. You walked up to him slowly trying not scare him. "Hey Moreau" you whispered.
He jumped a little bit, but turned around to greet you. "Oh, hey y/n, I was just watching the beginning of the film we were watching yesterday because I forgot what happened" he let out a small chuckle.

"Oh that's okay, let's watch it"
You put your bag down and sat next to him.
"Hey I have a present for you" you said to him, pulling out the Pearl that you found earlier.
You handed it to him smiling, he smiled back and did a cute lil dance. You could tell he was happy.
"Thank you, y/n! You're amazing!" He tried to give you a hug, his little arms gripping your shoulders. You hugged back, patting his head.

The next few hours went by, and you had watched at least 3 different movies. You favourite one was when the man wrote diary entries every single day, explaining how he had fell deeper and deeper with the woman he loved. In the end, apparently, she was doing the exact same thing. They swapped their diaries and read them. God, it was so beautiful.

You and Moreau watched in awe of the two lovers as they walked together off into the sunset. "Awwwh that was so cute... Moreau?"
He was tearing up slightly, so you gave him a hug, patting him on the back. "There, there, Moreau. You'll find love one day. I just know it" you said, retracting your arms and smiling towards him. "Thank you, y/n. I'm so glad to have a friend like you. Unlike the others" he explained, sadly. "I'm sorry, but I'm happy that I could be here for ya"
"Oh! Y/n, you better get going, it gets dark soon and you really wouldn't wanna run into the Lycans" he warned.
"Good call, thanks!"

You and Moreau made your way out of the mines, and into the open. "I should help you clean up this place one day. Not that it looks ugly but, all this trash laying around leads to hella CO2 emissions" you stated, staring at all the junk. "Oh yeah, of course. Thanks for coming again y/n, it was great seeing you again. Safe home!" Moreau gleamed.
"Of course! Thanks, I'll definitely visit again"

He led you through the Reservoir and to the exit, where he waved you goodbye.
Looking back at the reservoir, you made your way back to the factory, where your metal man was awaiting your arrival.

________________________
AYOOO heyyy
Hope you liked this chapter! I don't really know much about the reservoir but I tried my best :)
Thank you for reading!♥️