Chapter 11

A/n: that's how I was trying to portray Heisenberg in these last few chapters. The art is amazing!!!!
__________________________
Once again, your lovely moment was interrupted by the sound of multiple ravens that screeched in your ears. "Oh for fucks sake" you accidentally said out loud.

You felt something graze your thigh. You looked to see what it was and... it was his hand.
Just resting there. On. Your. Thigh.

Y/n's POV:
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK AHSBSKSNSJNS AHHHHH WHAT
HES LITERALLY JUST TOUCHING MY THIGH WITHOUT WARNING JABAKBSNSMSNDMS
I mean I'm not complaining but HOLY SHIT IMMA HAVE TO SUCK HIS D-

"Mother Miranda. I've made a decision. I'm going to implement the Cadou on y/n." He explained to her. "Very well. Let me know if you need more" she replied, glaring at you yet again. "I hope to see you both very soon" and with that, she disappears.

"Karl, I'm so proud of you for doing that"
"Yeah well i had no choice, pumpkin"
"You did what you had to, that's all that matters" you stated, resting your head on his shoulder. He took your hand and held it for awhile, before bringing it up to his face and kissed it, tracing his thumb over your knuckles.

Y/n's POV:
THATS IT BOY, TAKE THOSE PANTS OFF-

Heisenberg's POV:
I wanted this to last forever. Nothing can describe how much they mean to me. It's impossible. They yanked my hand, pulling theirs with it, and rested their chin on my hand, gazing up at me. Holy shit, i wanna kiss them again.

I grabbed my hand back, and pulled them into one last kiss. This one was so much different.

I realised it that moment...

That i loved them.

That's right, y/n

I love you.

____________________________
AYOOOO AHAHAHAHAH AMAZING READER, YOU GOT HEISENBERG TO FALL IN WUV. you two look gorgeous together. See you in the next chapter, thank you for reading!♥️