Chapter 8

A/N listen to the music, trust me ;)
_________________________
Heisenberg's POV:
I felt like punching the Duke, i can't lie. Why was I getting jealous? It literally meant nothing, she only said that because he made her food... maybe if I make her food... NO STOP IT KARL. What is this mortal doing to you? I've never felt this way before. What if I get rid of them? Maybe that'll stop it...
No. There's no way I could that. They're mine.

Y/n's POV:
Hmm he's acting weird. He looks angry. The food was amazing though. The Duke is awesome.
...He looks hot when he's angry.
I wonder what's up. Poking his shoulder with my finger, I asked "heyyyyy metal man, what's up?" METAL MAN??? How cringe.
"Nothings wrong, keep moving" with that last word he pushed me forward. Hmfp rude.

Heisenberg's POV:
Shit, shit, shit that was rude. I should say sorry. NO HEISENBERG sorry don't cut it anymore. Hm I got an idea.

Narrator's POV:
Pulling them away from the direction they were supposed to be going, he grabbed their waist and held them against him. He appeared to be... hugging them? His arms slowly wrapped around their shoulders, gripping them for dear life. "Whaaa" said y/n, looking up at him. "Just shut up, cupcake" escaped from his mouth. You steadily wrapped your arms around his neck, as your breathing slowed. You focused only on him, and forgot all your troubles.

Heisenberg's POV:
I had no idea what I was doing, but I was doing it. I let out a sigh. I was happy, comfortable. I knew I liked them. I should say something.

"Cupcake... I.. I.. I like you. A lot. That's why I've been acting weird. I've never felt this way before about anyone or anything. I..."
"I know." Was all I could hear. "What? How could you possibly know?" "You're not the best at hiding things Heisenberg.."
"Karl."
"What?"
"Karl. That's my name. Call me that from now on."
"Oh, okay. That's a cool name"
"Thanks pumpkin"
"Also the adorable nicknames gave it away"
"ah i see"

"Karl, i like you too"..... "Karl?-"

Narrator's POV:
Within seconds of you saying that, he swiftly picked you up and hugged you tighter. "Oh god- Karl?- are you okay?" He buried his face in your shoulder. "I like you so much, cupcake" is all he said. "Karlll ahahahha i like you too" you whispered, grabbing and playing with his hair. This was paradise. This was all he ever wanted. I know it seems crazy, how could someone like him fall in love with someone like you? Within a few days, nonetheless. This changed everything for you both.

He wanted nothing more than to keep you safe and protect you He wanted you and only you, forever, all to himself. The same could be said for you. You always got butterflies around him, not to mention getting incredibly nervous.

Could it be love?

_____________________________
LADS HE DID IT. Omg I'm so happy for yall heheeh.
Also I have an edit account on Instagram my @ is jasz.editz , go check it out if you want lol, I'll be posting Heisenberg edits soon heeh. ☺️
Thank you for reading♥️