Chapter 25

"WHERE IS Y/N?! THEY LEFT OVER AN HOUR AGO!" Heisenberg shouted in frustration. "Why don't you go looking for them instead of complaining?" Lady Dimitrescu said blatantly.

"Speak of the devil!" Angie squealed. Heisenberg and Lady D looked over.
There you were, with Elena. "Y/n!" Heisenberg exhaled, pulling you into a hug. "I was so worried" he said, his hand on your head.

"Everyone, this is Elena. She's my friend" you said, holding your hand out to her. They all turned to look at her. "She can be my new plaything!!!" Angie excitedly said. "I've been looking for some fresh blood" Lady Dimitrescu threatened, sipping from her wine glass. "Ooooh more test subjects!" Moreau gleamed, doing a little dance.

Elena looked absolutely terrified, sweating on the spot. "Everyone, shut up! She's not a toy or food or an experiment. She's the last of the survivors" you explained, walking to her. "And she is under MY protection, got that?"

They all nodded, disappointingly. Karl approached you, "but, y/n, is she gonna stay in the factory? I don't have another spare room, she could probably sleep with Sturm-"
"No, of course not. She can stay with me in my new house" you replied.
"But, how did you know?-"
"Like i said, Heisenberg. You're not very good at hiding things."
"Oh-"
"And also, we planned it, with Mother Miranda. I knew you wouldn't hesitate to start working on it. That's so you" you finally said.

He chuckled, "Clever thing. How did I get so lucky?" Laying his arms around your neck.
"You didn't get lucky, mister. I did"

"Ugh, great. Just what we need" Karl uttered.
He was referring to the crows that had just flew in from the windows. "Mother's home"

Emerging from the flock of crows, she stood there. Like a BITCH-

"What do we have here? A human?" She walked towards Elena.
"I would advise you not to do that, Miranda. She's under my protection"

She stopped in her tracks and slowly turned to face you. "Oh? And who are you to stop me?"

"I'm Lord Y/n Cavierra. And Elena is under. MY. PROTECTION. Understand?"

She let out a low growl, "Do you think that you're better than me?"

"Nah, I think you need to shut up"

She scoffed."Anyhow, I'm going out of town for a while. Alcina, you're in charge." She walked over to the Lady, flying up to her ears. "Keep an eye on y/n" Miranda whispered. "Yes mother" Alcina replied.

"I will see you all very soon" saying as she turned around to everyone. She looked back at you, flashing a smug grin. You faked smiled back whilst she vanished into thin air.

"Ugh thank god she's gone" you said in relief. "Where do you think she's going?"

The others looked at you as if they already knew the answers. And they did.

"Umm well we have no clue what she wants to do. She just does what she wants" Karl said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Okay...." You replied. As you can already guess, Y/n knew that Karl was lying. But, you shook it off, it was obviously sOooOo secret.

"Anyways, what do y'all wanna do now that Big Ugl- I mean Miranda, is gone?"

They all looked at you in complete and utter confusion. "What were you gonna say, y/n?" Donna asked.

"Nahh, nothing, my mouth didn't correspond with my brain for a minute"

"Okay...." Came out of Karl's mouth. "Anyways, I'm knackered, who wants to go home?" You suggested. "Sure, why not, come along now" said Lady D.

You turned to face Donna, "thank you so much again, you're the best sister I could ask for" you spoke to her. She looked on the verge of tears, nonetheless, she gave you a great big hug. "Get home safe, y/n, goodnight" she told you. "Goodnight, Signora Beneviento"

_________________
GUYS IMSO SORRY FOR HOW LATE THIS IS LIKE I WASNT PLANNING FOR THIS CHAPTER TO TAKE SO LONG TO MAKE I JUST HAVE INCREDIBLE WRITERS BLOCK😫 anyways thank you for reading ♥️