Chapter 24

"Elena? Elena?!" You shouted for her, but she was no where to be seen. You thought flying in the sky would make it easier to see. Apparently not.

"Y/n! I'm over here!" You heard her voice scream. It came from a house far in the distance. Nonetheless, you flew over there in search of her.

Slamming your fist consistently on the wooden door, it creaked open. Your face was met with a massive rifle and a scared man. "Who are you?! Who are you with?!" He shouted, the terror in his voice. "No one, I'm here for Elena" you calmly said. "Y/n!" You heard her call again. You pushed past the man as you ran into the house, trying to find Elena.

BANG!

Was all you could hear. Your breathing quickened and your heart slowed. All the emotions and pain fell out of that mere hole. It struck right through you, like a lightning bolt; quick but deadly. Falling to the ground, you clutched your wound in agony, your breathing started to slow, but...

Your blood was a shimmering 𝕘𝕠𝕝𝕕...

Soon enough, Your wound was healing. The gap closed imminently and felt your energy pouring back into you. The relief you felt was unbelievable.

You, however, were furious. Your eyes shone at its brightest as you turned back to look at the man, who was shaking and hyperventilating in terror. Flying over to him, you grabbed his collar and whispered in his ear, "big mistake, mate".

Throwing him across the room, his rifle falling out of his hands, you walked over to him, fireball in your hand, grabbing his jacket again. "WHERE is Elena?!" You said to his face, bringing the fire closer and closer to his face.

"Y/n!" You heard her sweet voice say. Immediately, you spun around, blowing out the fire, running towards her. "Elena? Are you okay? Hurt?" You frantically spoke, checking for any wounds on her body. "Y/n, y/n, I'm fine" she spoke, breathlessly. She turned towards the man on the floor. "Lulian! What happened?" Sitting on the floor next to him. "They... happened" he managed to say, pointing weakly at you.

"That freak!" He finally shouted, crawling away from you. Rolling your eyes, You turned to face Elena, "Why did you use the conch shell if you didn't need help?"
"Because, I do need your help. Come with me" she spoke, walking away into the corridor.

You followed her to a room with a huge round table in the middle. There were people surrounding it however, they all seemed to be survivors. You found that there was a woman called Aunt Luiza who owned the house. Elena led to a man covered in blood. "Father, this is y/n. They can help you" she said calmly to him.

Who does she think you are? Some kind of paramedic? You looked at his wounds, but he flinched. "Sorry sir, but you've definitely been bit by a Lycan. You have at least a few hours" you said, analysing his injury. "THEN FIX IT, WHAT ARE YOU GOOD FOR?!" He screamed in your face. God, you felt like killing him. "I'll try my best" you flatly spoke.

Attempting to bandage his wounds even more, he punched you right in the face, falling over and landing on your back. Elena ran over to help you, but he grabbed her and snarled at you. "GET AWAY FROM HER!" You shouted, sending a fireball his way. He dodged it and it hit the wooden ceiling, causing the flames to spread, madly.

You got up, pushing him away from Elena. But he got his hands on a axe and killed Aunt Luiza. Everyone else was absorbed by the fire, except for Elena's father. He ran towards you and Elena, but she shot him down with a gun. She was heavily out of breath, regretting that she had just shot her own father.

"Come on!" You said, grabbing her arm and running with her. The fire was still catching up to you.

You both managed to get to the garage, finding a car, probably Aunt Luiza's husband's. You lifted it up with you mind and slammed it into the wooden barricades, over and over, but it was too late. The fire spread, you couldn't go any further, "no way to go but up" whispering to yourself, grabbing Elena and flying up with her.

You both reached the attic, safe and sound. Or do you thought. The fire almost engulfed Elena down with it but you got her just in time.

"What're we gonna do?" Elena said, on the edge of tears

"What're we gonna do?" Elena said, on the edge of tears. "I don't know, but I'll get you out. I couldn't save them but I can save you" replying and pulling her into a hug. "I'm sorry about your father, Elena" saying into her shoulder. "Thank you, y/n, you're kind"

But, you two weren't alone, and he wasn't dead.  Climbing up the destroyed staircase, he called out for his daughter. "Father! Father! You're alive!" She exclaimed, approaching the ledge ever so slowly. "Elena NO! He's not your father!" You tried to stop her, "but didn't you hear him? He said my name!"

Slipping off the edge, she hung there, gripping on for dear life. "Elena! I got you!" You shouted, flying beneath and pushing her up.

He still stood there, but growling, longing for fresh meat. You held Elena, creating a fireball in your free hand and sent it his way. He burned there and then, she turned to look away. "I'm so so sorry, Elena" you whispered, holding her tighter. "Let's get you back home"

"But, I have no one left. What do I do?" She said, falling to the ground. "You have me" you said, kneeling down to her. She looked at you, smiling widely. "Thank you"

Smiling back, you walked over and approached the window. "Come on" you said, holding out your hand. She took it, and you both flew away, looking back at the burning house.

You decided to take her back to Donna's. Introduce her to everyone, in the hope that they would accept her.

______________
Hey everyone! I'm so so sorry this took me so long to get out! I had a lot of exams and homework, I hate school lol
But it should be all over now, I'm also having to self isolate because my friend has covid✌️
Either way, thank you for reading!♥️