Chapter 15

You and Heisenberg steadily went to bed. Y'all were exhausted, but you really did have a fun day; murdering Lycans and chilling out with your new besties. Everything was great!

Until that BITCH Miranda fucked it up.

Without warning, the big bird lady appeared in your room.

Y/n's POV:
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT WOMAN IM TRYING TO SLEEP-

"Y/n? Sorry for coming down here so late, I just wanted to see how you were doing" she whispered, trying to not wake Heisenberg; him and his snoring self.

{YES!! You and Heisendilf sleep in the same bed HEHEHEH}

Narrator's POV:
You slowly got out of bed, walking towards her.
"Oh um yeah, I'm okay. My Cadou affinity was good." You explained.
"Well, that's brilliant, I am glad you aren't harmed" a sincere look showed on her face.
"You seem to make Karl happy. I never really see him happy, living in this enormous factory all by himself. I'm glad"
"Omg! That's AMAZING!!!" you spoke, somehow still in a low voice.
"But, I must ask, did Karl prove you to be an unfit vessel for my daughter?"
"Yes he did"

"And it's gonna fucking stay that way"
His deep, sleepy voice growled.

"OH SHIT. Hi Karl!! You good?" You said in your normal voice.
He completely ignored that statement and walked over to Mother Miranda.
"Listen here, you are not to touch them. EVER."
"They're mine and that is never gonna change" he barked, his figure obviously shielding you from her.

You honestly didn't know how to react. He was being so protective. AND. IT. WAS. SO. SEXY.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

Miranda let out a small laugh. "Oh don't worry, my son, I won't lay a finger on them. Though, they would be an amazing addition to our family" she suggested.
His hand was on your arm, rubbing it slowly and looking at you. "Well, if y/n wants to, then they can."
"Wait what?" You questioned, confused.
Miranda came over to you and put her hands on your shoulders. She was slightly taller than you.
"Y/n, you could be our fifth Lord. You could have your own land to rule over!" She explained.
"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nah i kinda wanna stay here with Heisendil- I MEAN Heisenberg" you replied, clearing your throat and leaning your elbow on his shoulder.
He scrunched his eyebrows in confusion and looked at you, folding his arms.
He wasn't wearing his shirt so that made him look EXTRA MF SEXY. SHEEEEEEESH

An "Oooookay..." escaped from his lips.

"Are you sure, y/n? It would be marvellous" Miranda pestered.
You thought about it for a moment, and then...
"Yeah okay, BUT, I wanna stay here. On Heisenberg's land."
He looked like he was planning something in his head.
"Alright, we'll build a place for you, y/n, here on my land."
"WHATTTT?!!! REALLY?!! OMG YAYYYYYYYYYYYY" you exclaimed, jumping in his arms.
Mother Miranda smiled hopefully. "Alright then, it's settled. I'll see you both very soon" and with that she disappeared into the night.

___________________________
YALL I'm posting this at school rn lol
WISH ME LUCK!!! thank you for reading♥️!