Chapter 14

WHERE TF ARE YALL COMING FROM???? BRO THIS GOT OVER 3k READS IN 5 DAYS???? IM SORRY WHAT! I LOVE YOU ALL AND IM SO GLAD YOU'RE ENJOYING IT!♥️
{btw I'm writing a Lord Dimitrescu x Female Reader! It'll be out very soon, however I'm going back to school meaning I won't be updating every so often. School is getting really hard and it's troublesome to keep up with it all. I really do apologise! This goes for both stories! Sorry :( }
___________________________

Over the next few days, you practiced and practiced your special powers. Heisenberg would give you some Lycans to play with. You would glide in the air and summon your fire, bringing them down to nothing. Occasionally, you would lift huge chunks of metal and send them the Lycan's way. Heisenberg's field was nothing but blood and guts, by the time you were finished.

Faint clapping was heard behind you. "Ahh well done, cupcake!" He bellowed.
As you spun around, you could see other figures standing beside him. When you got closer, you could see them clearly: Donna Beneviento and Salvatore Moreau to the right of him, Lady Dimitrescu to the left. They all lookd happy and pleased; well you couldn't see Donna's face but Angie was jumping up and down, clapping. You smiled at all of them, them returning the gesture; Lady Dimitrescu smiling, Moreau waving. "T-thanks! What are all of you doing here?" You asked, happily.

"Well, it would be rude not to visit our dear guest!" You heard from Lady Dimitrescu,
Moreau, Angie and Donna nodding.
"Oh well, thanks for visiting! I actually wanted to go see you all at some point. Y'know, to get to know y'all a bit better" you grinned. "How kind of you y/n!" You heard Angie shriek. You let a small chuckle.

"But, the question is; why are your eyes gold?" Lady Dimitrescu asked.
"Uh i'm not sure. We don't know yet"
"We'll help you figure it out" you heard from Moreau. You glided down to him, saying thank you. "Damn, y'all are so kind"

After a couple hours, they started to leave. You guys have had the most wonderful time, playing board games and watching romantic movies. Alcina was always so competitive at board games, so was Angie. Karl said he's never really been fond of movies, but was willing to watch them; for you.

And also for Moreau. That guy needs a woman.
{GO READ SmartistNerd 's MOREAU FANFIC}

It seemed as if they all became fond of you. You started to think of them as siblings. "we had a lot of fun!" Donna said from under her veil. "Yes, I agree. But y/n, do come see me and my daughters tomorrow. They would love to see you again" Lady Dimitrescu trilled.  "Oo oo and please come visit us, y/n!" Angie giggled in her high pitched voice. You nodded and looked over to Moreau. "I'll come see you as well, we can finish watching that movie together." You offered, smiling at him.

He waved his hand around happily, and formed a faint smile on his face. "Oh thank you y/n! You're so amazing!". "No problem, Moreau" you welcomed, patting him on the back. "See you tomorrow y/n!" They all said, waving you off. "Goodbyeeee!!" You responded.

"Ahhh what a day, pumpkin! I hope you had fun." Heisenberg chuckled. "Yes, of course I did! They're all so cool"

_________________________
Thank you for reading!♥️