Chapter 9

(A/N listen to the music at a low volume )😊
________________________
The sudden sound of a loud raven interrupted you and Heisenberg's moment. "What was that?" "I'm not sure pumpkin, let's go see".

We followed the bird's call and it brought us outside. "Ah Mother Miranda. What is it that you need?" Heisenberg asked the woman in black feathers. She was no longer wearing her mask.

"Hello Karl and y/n. I'm here to ask, Karl, have you implemented the Cadou in y/n yet?"...
"Cadou? What's she talking about Karl?" You asked curiously. "You haven't told her yet?" Miranda questioned."N-no I haven't yet" he replied turning back to look at you. "Oh dear. You know our deal, Heisenberg. I'm giving you until tonight to make a decision, and remember, if you won't do it, I'll do it myself" she ordered whilst glaring at you. "Goodbye", and with that, she vanished; a swarm of ravens appearing behind.

"Karl? Please tell me what's going on" you pestered. "Let's go inside first, dear" he said, storming inside.

"Umm, this might take a while. I'm going to tell you everything. Listen closely". You nodded in response. And told you everything he did. About Miranda's plan to resurrect her dead daughter. How she took people from the village and used them as her experiments. It sounded awful. She assigned four lords to work beneath her: Moreau, Beneviento, Dimitrescu and your Heisenberg.

Heisenberg was considered the most dangerous and you weren't surprised. All of them were infected with the Cadou, but all were failed experiments. Miranda plans to find a perfect vessel for her long, lost daughter. She looked over this village and it's people worshiped her. Like a God. She is anything but.
Heisenberg plans to kill her. You hated the sound of killing or murdering but... you were willing to do it. For him.

"This... Cadou... will it hurt me?" You asked. "I don't know. Which is why it's so dangerous... I... I can't bear to lose you. I won't lose you."
"She took my dignity, my humanity. Do you have ANY idea how embarrassing that is?? Sure, I have an incredibly cool factory with the power to control metal, but at what price??" He spoke, angrily. He smashed his fists on his table in frustration. "I'm going to have to do it on you, pumpkin. If Miranda were to do it... she'd show no mercy."

"I understand. It's okay."
"NO ITS NOT OKAY....I HOPED THAT MIRANDA WOULDN'T BRING IT UP AND HERE SHE IS. BEING THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING BITCH SHE ALWAYS WILL BE.
I SWEAR IM GOING TO KILL HER. IF ITS THE LAST DAMN THING I EVER DO"

His reaction was speechless. Your froze on the spot; What you did next was what you felt was right.
You walked up to him slowly, and hugged him from behind. He tensed up for a second but relaxed, turning around and hugging you tighter.

"Oh pumpkin... I don't wanna do this..."
"Hey hey, metal man. It's okay. I know you have no choice. Remember, I'm always here for you." You reassured him, cupping his unshaved face in your hands.
He placed a small kiss on your forehead, continuing to hold you close to him. Running his fingers through your soft locks, he sighed in bliss. " I don't know what I would do without you, love" he muttered out, his face briefly buried in your scalp.

'Love? Now that's a brand new nickname. I love it' you thought. It caused you smile in his chest, gripping him tighter.
"Hey, we still have a few hours of daylight left. What do ya wanna do?"
"Ummm OOOU let's go...run in the fields!!! Y'know, like those couples who are madly in love" you suggested
"Hmm okay". And with that, he picked you up bridal style and took you outside.

___________________________
The next chapter is gonna be completely wholesome, I promise heheh
Thank you for reading ♥️