Chapter 20

Walking back to the factory, you hear a sudden, ear-piecing scream. It sounded like it was coming from near the houses. Without debate, you ran down to the village, seeking the source of the commotion.

As you approached the scene, you saw a massive sliver-like monster with a huge mallet and Lycans surrounding it. But, there was a girl in front of the huge monster, holding a bag of apples and shivering in fear. The monstrosity was in front of her face, about to attack.

 The monstrosity was in front of her face, about to attack

But, you wouldn't let it hurt her.

You flew over to them, floating in the air above, creating a fireball in your right hand. "Okay, I think that's quite enough" you spoke towards the beast. It looked up at you, in fear. It knew what you were, and who you were. You raised your eyebrow at it.

He grunted in defeat and ran off into the village, the Lycans following after it

You flew down to the girl, blowing out the fire in your hand. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Asking the girl, worryingly. "No, no I'm fine. Thank you for saving my life" she replied.
"Nahh it's no big deal. Where do you live?"
"Oh, that house, over there" pointing in the direction. "Cool, I'll take you home".

You soon learnt that the girl's name was Elena. Her father had been attacked by one of the Lycans. They've been hiding ever since.
"Are there any other survivors?"
"Probably. Maybe my aunt Luiza. But I'm not sure" she said, sadly.
You nodded, the both of you approaching her house.
"How could I ever thank you?"
"You don't need to, I'm glad you're safe" you said, smiling.
"But if you ever need help... use this" pulling out the conch shell you had found at the reservoir. "Just blow into it twice if you need help"
"Thank you" she beamed, taking it from you. You began to leave but she stopped you.
"Wait! What's your name?"
"Y/n. It was lovely to meet you, Elena. I'll be in Lord Heisenberg's factory, by the way"
"Y-you live with Lord H-Heisenberg?"
"Yup"
"Oh gosh, be careful, y/n! He's very dangerous"
"I know" you smiled, and left her standing there speechless.

________________________
let's gooooooo
Urias is a bitch btw I hate him. TCJVJN
hope you liked it! Thank you for reading!♥️