Chapter 26

You and the others began to leave the Beneviento estate, when suddenly you had an idea. "Uh, guys, I'll see you lot tomorrow, just wanna make a quick pit stop. Goodnight" you spoke. They all said goodnight, as Lady D tipped her hat.

You had decided to visit Miranda's lab, whilst she was gone. God, it was disgusting. The ugly bugly creatures emerging from the table gave you the shivers. Drawings and sketches surrounded the walls like wild fire, and on the desks: files and photographs. You walked over and examined the files.

One in particular, caught your eye. It had seemed to have been opened quite recently.

"Who....."

"Who's Ethan Winters?"

"Mia Winters? Who are these people? Why is Miranda spying on them?" You asked yourself frustratingly

"Wait... I've seen her before..."

You thought back to Donna and when you had first visited her house. "The doll!" You gasped. "Why is Donna making a doll that looks exactly like Mia?" You said, looking back at the photos in the file.

"Rosemary Winters... a baby. THEIR baby" the photo of her was circled in red. "What... what does Miranda want with a baby? I mean, I know she wants her daughter back, but that doesn't mean that she can just steal other people's children"

You shook your head putting the file back down. Should I stop her? Was the only question that haunted you. Should I stop her? Should I stop her? Should I stop her? Should I stop her?

well DUH

You began to leave her ugly lab, and traveled back to the factory. Heisenberg was already home and gave you one his big bear hugs. "Hey, where were you?"
"Just wanted to see Miranda's lab. Yes, I know it's being nosy, but I wanted to know what she was up to"
"Oh, that's cool I guess, come with me a second" he spoke, you following behind him.

He led you outside, but the barricades were gone. You crinkled your nose in confusion. But it wasn't until you stepped closer, that your mouth had gaped open in surprise.

The huge, glistening house hid behind what was probably the only amount of trees in Heisenberg's land, the grass was bright green, contrasting with grey, depressing factory. The house shone an iridescent...

GOLD!!!! {i feel like that's pretty obvious at this point}

You screamed in excitement, and didn't wait a second longer to step into your new home.

_______________________
I THINK YALL KNOW HOW SORRY I AM THAT THIS CAME OUT SO LATE

ARGHHHHH hey everyone, it's been awhile and this chapter is shit. I promise there'll be a new one soon, love you♥️♥️