Chapter 18

Past the Rocky Mountains and rough terrains, you find a beautiful mansion of some sort. It was beside a huge waterfall that stretched miles down.

You walked past a grave on the way here

You walked past a grave on the way here. It was quite sad, it seemed like they were related to Donna. It smelled funny back there, the grave was surrounded by yellow flowers and dolls.
The smell must've been coming from the flowers.

Besides that, you entered the House through hugeeeeee doors, seriously those were heavy.

(Ayo ignore the gun lol)

The front room seemed normal, it was quite beautiful. There was a photo of Donna and Angie. Donna was gorgeous, Angie..... not so much.

"Y/NNNNNNNN!!!!!!!" A familiar, high pitched voice screamed.
"Oh! Hi Angie!" You replied.
The small porcelain doll waddled towards you, hugging your leg. You found that cute.
"Awwwh, I missed you too!" You said, patting the doll on the back.

Soon enough, Donna appeared in the living room, without her veil. She had a growing parasite on the right side of her face, it kinda resembled Angie's right side. Either way, you thought she was gorgeous. You could tell she was embarrassed and flustered by it, she obviously regrets showing it to other people, which is why she always wore the veil.

You walked away from Angie and towards Donna. You extended your arms and hugged her. She wrapped her arms under your arms and buried her face in your shoulder.

"You are so beautiful, Donna. Please don't be afraid to show who you really are"
She returned her gaze to you, and started to tear up. "T-thank you, y/n. No one's ever said that to me before" she replied, sadly.
You didn't hesitate to hug her again, squeezing tighter.

You let go, holding her hands and smiling warmly. "DONNA!! WE SHOULD TAKE Y/N TO THE DOLL MAKING ROOM!" Angie squealed. "Oh alright, Angie. Come on, y/n, let's go"

You followed her and Angie through the depths of House Beneviento before you finally made it to the room where Donna makes her dolls.

There was life-like human doll in the middle of the room on a table; it seemed to be female. "Is that supposed to represent someone?" You asked, pointing at the doll.
"Yes. I can't tell you who"
"CAN I TELL HER??" Angie shrieked
"No, Angie, that's not what I meant"

Donna had a few unmade dolls on a table in the corner, she picked them up and started fiddling with the pieces on it. Angie came over and pulled on your sleeve (if you have sleeves) and said "do you wanna make your own doll?" She asked quietly. "Yeah sure!"

After a while, you had finally completed your doll. But you didn't make it of yourself; you made it of Heisenberg. It had black round glasses, a brown hat, a plain shirt and a brown jacket. It resembled his likeliness perfectly. It was so cuteee you couldn't wait to give it to him. Angie had a go at making her own doll as well. She made a... dragon?

It had white wings, a lavender body, and all its legs and eyes could move around. It was very impressive. "Y/n, I think your doll is marvellous, considering it's the first one you've ever made" said Donna.
"Aww, thanks Donna. I still need a lot of practice though..." you replied, staring at your doll.

"Heisenbergs quite ugly though, DONNA IS MUCH PRETTIER!" Angie squealed
"Well yeah obviously HAHAHAH" you replied sarcastically".

You liked Karl a lot and thought he was very VERY fine😫. Seriously. You would fuck him if you could.

Just kidding hahahahaha......

Unless ?......

Angie shook your leg again, trying to bring you back to reality. "Ahh yes I'm here, hi" you told Angie, looking down at her.
"Donna, Angie, I had such a fun time here, THANK YOU! I will honestly come back again to make more dolls with y'all" you gleamed, patting Angie on the head.

You gave one last hug to Angie and Donna, and made your way to the Reservoir, to meet your bestie, Sal.

______________________________
Heyyy everyone !!
I'm terribly sorry for the huge delay, I had a lot of tests and there's plenty more to come, but I'm trying to get some chapters done, they will be quite spaced out though :(

Thank you so much for reading, I'll see you in the next chapter ♥️ !