Chapter 21

You finally got home, but something looked different about the factory. It looked bigger?

As you got closer you could see that it was definitely bigger. There was a relatively large barrier surrounding the left side, but it was still connected to the factory. There was a huge sign that said 'KEEP OUT Y/N!!!'

You never could resist a 'keep out' sign.

But you still didn't go in. You didn't want to piss off Heisenberg. You knew what he was like when he was angry.

BUT HES SO SEXY WHEN HES ANGRY-

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes I know but

No

Hheheehehehehehehehehehehehhehehe

Anywayssss you walked in through the entrance and yelled "KARLLLLLLL!!!!"

You could hear him laugh far the distance, as he approached you. He jogged up to you, wrench in his hand, and wrapped his arms around you. "Hey pumpkin. Damn I missed you" he said, head buried in your neck. "Aaaa Karl, same here"

"OOOO I got a present for you" getting the Karl doll out from your bag, and handing it to him.
He took the doll and looked at it for a moment. He looked back up at you, then the doll. Letting out a huge laugh, tilting his head back, he walked over to his desk and placed the doll there. "I shall call you... Heisenberg Junior" he said, proudly.

He turned back towards you. "Thank you y/n. I love him. I've always wondered what it'd be like to be a dad"

WOAHHHH WOAH WOAHHHHHHH ITS JUST A DOLL BRO CHILLLL

"Uhhh yeah yeah" you managed to say. He smiled sincerely and adjusted Heisenberg Junior's little hat. You thought about what he said about being a dad. Damn. You never would've guessed that he wanted kids. "Karl, do you really want kids? I mean, it's quite a big responsibility"

"Well, yeah I know that, but I just want a kid of my own. I'd treat them so much better than my dad did me" he whispered. You felt bad. What he said was heartbreaking.

"Hey, I'm gonna go freshen up. I'll be down in a minute" you said, walking away to your room.

You got there and sat on the bed, throwing your bag on the floor. You let out a huge sigh, and got changed out of your clothes. Tiding up a little bit, you heard a knock at the door. "Uh yeah come in" you shouted. The door creaked open, and he was there, holding something behind his back. "Hey cupcake. Um i- I made this for you. I thought I'd be a good time to give it to you" he said, pulling forward the gift he was hiding from behind his back.

It was a gorgeous, shining, golden hammer. Almost like his, but just ever so smaller; to make it easier for you to hold it. It was encrusted with many cogs and bolts, but every single one, a glittering gold. He handed it to you, encouraging you to take it.

And you did. You managed to hold it with both your hands and move it around with ease. You attempted to rest it behind your shoulders like he does, but you couldn't quite do it. He chuckled in response and you lay it on the bed, before jumping into his arms with glee. "THANK YOU THANK YOUUUU!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH" you screamed in delight. He gripped you with his arms "you're welcome, love"

You jumped back down and picked the hammer up again.

"We're TWINSSSSSSS heheheheh" was all you said, resting your hammer on one shoulder. He smiled again, planting a kiss on your forehead. "I'm so glad you like it. I wasn't quite sure if you would like it or not" he said, scratching the back of his neck.

Y/n's POV:
.....
IS THIS MF SERIOUS?????

"ARE YOU KIDDING?!!!! I LOVE IT!, it's so beautiful, thank you so much" you said happily, he smiled yet again. "And I hope you didn't go into the barriers outside. It's a surprise for you" he sternly said, folding his arms. "Oh yeah, no I didn't go in" you replied.

He didn't believe you.

Walking towards you, he lifted your hammer and stuck it to the wall behind you, with a flick of his wrist. WOAHHHHHH COOLLL.

With you admiring this, he pushed himself up against you, his fingers lay on your chin. "Are you sure you're not lying to me, love? Because it would be such a shame if you were" his hand moved down your body, but his other still on your chin. "Yeah, I'm not lying" you replied, shakily. He smirked and bent down to kiss your cheek. "Good little one" he whispered into your ear. Lighting his cigarette, he took a puff and left the room, not breaking eye contact.

"Whaaaaaaaa?????" you said out loud.

Y/n's POV
IS THIS BITCH JUST GON LEAVE ME HANGING????? BROOOOOOO-

_______________________
hehehehehehehehh
Thank you for reading♥️!