Chapter 035

Previously...
"Well.. I was thinking  of.."
───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────

"Getting some extra help." Wilbur says smiling mischievously. His voice was still a bit stuffy from the crying. "Oh god, who?" I say nervous of who he's planning on getting. "You'll see." He says. "But for now, it's late, go give your body some rest. It clearly needs some." Wilbur says waving goodbye and walking down into the ravine.

Little did you know, a pair of eyes watched you sleep in the night. In the darkness. In the corner of the room. Sitting, watching... waiting. Making sure nothing happened to you. Even if you woke up and looked around the room. It would be to dark for you to see them. Them, becoming more and more out of their mind. Sounds a bit.. familiar. Doesn't it?

"Hmm." I feel a cold tap on my forehead. I slowly open my eyes. I blink rapidly trying to get the blurriness out of my eyes. A figure slowly forms in my view. "You awake sweetheart?" A smooth voice says chuckling. "Wha-? Ah! What the f**k were you doing so close to my face. Jesus Christ! You scared me!" I say pushing his face away from me. "Oh sorry. Just wanted to say goodbye before I head out. And look I have new clothing. I'm finally out of those ratchet clothes." Wilbur says pushing his glasses into he's face. "Oh damnn, you look snazzy. And Since when did you get glasses.?" I say squinting my eyes because of the almost blinding light. "I've always had them, just don't bring them outside of my home. Don't want to get them dirty and thank you." Wilbur says with a big smile.

"Make senses. Well you best be going- wait now that, I think about it. What did you call me when you were trying to wake me up?" I ask. He just stares at me before answering. "You awake?"

"No, you said something else. You awake, what? Repeat what you said." I say squinting my eyes while smiling. And Wilbur stares at me some more. "Your making this really weird so I'm gonna go. See you in two days." Wilbur says backing away. "Awh two days? That's so long. I'm gonna miss you so much." I say in a sarcastic and monotone voice.

"Ha.Ha.. very funny." Wilbur says as he's face turns slightly red.

His face got red at that. That's kinda depressing but I mean. If it's said by me. Of course anyone would get flustered at that. I'm the best.

"I try at being funny but, leave, go get the whatever person you were planning to get." I say pushing him out. "I mean, I have some time-

"Nope, off you go. Bye, see ya." I say closing the door in his face.

Well, time to go f**k with some people.

I head down into the ravine. "Ayo?! Tommy!" I yell out, hearing my echo. "What?!" I hear Tommy yell back. I follow the echoed voices. I come across a tunnel. "What in the hell is this.?" I mutter quietly to myself. "Ah! Oh my- Lord have mercy on me. This is not good for my heart." I say loudly. "Your telling me! I almost had a heart attack. Dude you can't do that!"

Me and Tommy ran into each other when we turned the corner of the tunnel. So we both scared the living sh*t out of each other. Tubbo rounded the corner laughing at us. "Tubbo.?" I ask confused. I quickly hug the life out of him before letting go. "Are you okay? We saw each like a few days ago." Tubbo says worried. "I know but, your like a stress reliever man. Spending about two days with Tommy is a hassle." I say shaking Tubbo's shoulders harshly. "How f**king dare you say that to me. In my presence." Tommy says offended.

"Sorry, But where do these tunnels lead too?" I ask. "They lead to Manberg." Tommy says. "Oh well, unlike some people. I'm not banned from their. So I'm gonna head over there." I say walking away. "Didn't you get hunted down. And ran out of there?" Tubbo says catching up to me. "I- we don't talk about that." I say. "But anyhow, Ima go. I left food in the chest upstairs. Wilbur left and is coming back in two days. And I'll be out for a couple hours. Okay? Tommy? Don't get yourself into trouble guys." I say yelling from how far I was walking away from them. "Alright bye Y/n!" I hear Tommy yell.
"Bye Y/n!" Tubbo yells. Their voices echo. And like that I head to Manberg.

Five minutes passed with the sound of my footsteps hitting the ground being the only thing I could hear. As I finally reach a long set of stairs after the painful amount of twists and turns. I was done with it all. Until I have to come back. Which that is gonna be a pain in my a**. But anywhooo, we're finally he..re.? Hold on? Does this not lead all the way to Manberg? That's stupid. I walk some more and now I was at L'Manberg-I mean Manberg.

I start walking up a hill and was assuming that I would see civilians upon civilians. But Nothing.. Quiet.. gloomy. It was too quiet. I slide down the hill. And walk behind the buildings and barely to none trees.

Since when did it get foggy?

The fog reached my knee caps. To be quite honest, that is a little concerning. But anyhow, as I sneak threw the fog. I see Lizzie.? She was with Schlatt and Quackity. But they were in this white mansion looking house. As I peek through one of the back windows. In my view, Schlatt is sitting on he's chair. While Lizzie sits on his lap.

Okay, then...

Schlatt sends out Quackity and then Lizzie and Schlatt go at it. They start roughly making out.

Bro.. really. Well this is karma for deciding to intrude.

I gag in disgust. And decide I rather not watch that. I lean on the wall next to the window waiting for Lizzie to come out. I wanted to talk to her. Or more likely mess with her. For sh*ts and giggles. I had a new strategy.

But Something catches my eye in the distance. Since the walls are long gone. You could gaze at the dark creepy forest. Even though it was morning it was hella dark. But something or more of a someone was treading in the forest. The colorful hoodie gave them away instantly.

Interesting...

The swirl on the middle of the hoodie looked...familiar. Somehow familiar.. The brunette looked my direction, nodded at me and left running back into the woods. "Huh." I mutter. I glance back at the window and see Lizzie leaving the room alone.

That's when I move and go around the building. I carefully walk to see her go behind some houses and into the forest. I follow her till she stops at this abandoned swing.

"Heyyy" I say in a sing song voice. Lizzie glances towards my direction.