Chapter 014

Previously...
I help him get into his house and onto his bed. "Phew, your pretty heavy." I say chuckling a bit. "Thank you"
───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────

"Oh no problem, but I'll go get the others." I say leaving the room. I leave his house and rush towards the death room. I see Tommy and Tubbo struggling to walk. I sprint towards them. "Tommy, Tubbo!" I yell to get their attention. They both look up at me.

"Are you guys ok?!" I ask in a panic state. "Well Obviously f**king not!" Tommy says.
"Oh yeah, sorry."
I try to touch Tommy to help carry him but before I could. "Don't touch me! I don't need your help, I'm fine. Help Tubbo."

"Are you sure?" I ask. "MYA" he yells at me.
"Jeez ok." I do what he says and carry Tubbo. "Thank you Mya." Tubbo says.
"Please call me by my real name y/n, both of you."
I ask. "Alright, thank you y/n." Tubbo says.
"No problem."

I carry Tubbo and he's pretty light, but anyway I bring him to Wilburs house and into my room with Tommy following close behind. I gently put him
on the bed and cover him with a blanket. I set up another bed for Tommy.

"Tommy you should rest."

"No, I'm fine." He says. "Nah, you going to bed." I say. I drag him to bed and as soon as he laid down he passed out as well as Tubbo. I quickly but quietly left the room and ran straight out the house. I ran back to the death trap and saw Fundy still passed out, but to be fair he was the most injured.

I swiftly pick him and gently walk with him in my arms. He starts moving slightly and I see him open his eyes a little. "Mya.?" He says. "Shush. Go back to sleep." I say softly. I don't even try to correct him. "Okay.." He says giving up quickly. He nuzzles into my arms and closes his eyes. I giggle slightly. "God damnit. Why was that so f**king cute. Ugh. Gross." I say quietly trying to not blush. I make it to the house and just like everyone else I set up a bed and lay him on it.
Well that was tiring.
I should try to fix up the ground outside.
I go rummage through Wilbur's chests and find two left over stacks of dirt.

I go head outside to start building the god damm ground back up. That's going to be annoying.