Chapter 038

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆
⚠️𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚂𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎⚠️
⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆
Previously...

                       Yₒᵤ bₑₕᵢₙd ₜₕₑᵣₑ.

                        Yₒᵤ dᵢd ₜₕᵢₛ ₜₒ ₕᵢₘ.

───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────

Everything is silent. Everything had gone quiet. I tried to move on. But it still hurt. Wilbur had been a little over the edge lately. Ever since we brought the idea of it being a possible murder. He's been stuck in that dusty room of his all day on some Sherlock Holmes sh*t.

This man can't get over the idea someone may have murdered him. That's probably what happened but, either way. Tommy's dead. There's nothing I can do about it. I'm tired. I hate this.

Tubbo on the other hand isn't taking this too well. No matter how much it stings. I have to be a comfort for Tubbo. Y'know? A shoulder for Tubbo to lean on. He's been having a rough time with him knowing Tommy's gone.

Even Technoblade doesn't seem the same anymore. It's clear to me, Tommy was loved very much by these three.

Two days had past, and one morning I wake up to two separate chests with a note inside each. It was outside in the front of our hideout. I read the first one to the rest of the group.

"You've been invited to our festival this upcoming week. I hope your ready to have a splendid time. You're all invited to come and see the ceremony we're also hosting at the festival. Hope to see you there. It will be in 2 days from now. In Manberg, at morning time."

I glanced up from the book in my hands. "Read the other one." Wilbur says rubbing his temples with exhaustion. "Alrighty then." I grab the other book and quill and start reading. 

"I have only one thing to tell you all. There's been a couple of murders that have happened while you guys have been gone. jackmanifold, Badboyhalo and Niki were found dead with their faces ripped off. I swear to god if one of you sick f**ks did it. I will f**king kill you. You'll regret it. Signed Dream."

My eyes stung but no tears fell. Shock was expressed on my face. "Why is everyone dying?" I whisper in more pain. Mostly for Niki. I hadn't really had some contact or interaction with the two others. I looked over to see Tubbo buried his face into his hands. I rapidly went over and comforted Tubbo. "I'm going to go take a nap. Y/n can you come to my room in around 10 minutes?" Tubbo asked with dull eyes. "Yeah of course." I say. He just nods slowly and walks into his room that I had made for him. Since he didn't want to go back.

Technoblade barely had a reaction. And Wilbur didn't either... "Well, that's a tragedy..." Wilbur says. He's voice had become more dull. Wilbur then just gets up and asks me to follow him. I follow him trying not to cry. It was to the point that it hurt to cry. It stung.

I was led to his room and he closed the door behind him. "Y/n, I can't do this anymore." Wilbur says tearing up. My eyes widen in concern. He pulls me into a hug. "Please... please don't leave me.." Wilbur whispers in my ear. I give him a tight squeeze and let go of the hug. "Don't worry about me I won't.....not yet at least." I say muttering the last part.