Chapter 031

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆
⚠️ 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝙰𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗. ⚠️
⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆
•••
   Previously...

𝖨𝖿 𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖨 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝗈 𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗒. 𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝗂𝗆𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿 𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝖺 𝗁𝗒𝗉𝗈𝖼𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾. 𝖮𝗁, 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗉𝗈𝗈𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗓𝖾- 𝗇𝗈 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝗍, 𝗋𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝖣𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝗉𝗌𝗒𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖺𝗍𝗁. 𝖮𝗁 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾. 𝖥𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗈 𝗍𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺 𝖽𝖺𝗆𝗇. 𝖳𝗈 𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝗎𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝗉𝖺𝗂𝗇.

───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────

It's been around a week since I've literally gotten thrown in here. "God dammit!" I groan out as my stomach growled of hunger. I have gotten extremely pissed off, locked in here for a week. It ticked me off knowing they could just do that to me. Not even give me food.

Actually Sapnap and George both came in here when Dream wasn't looking and fed me. So technically I haven't ate in three days, but still. I'm hungry. I remember the interaction I had with them both.

───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────
FlashBack Loading...
───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────
Sapnap :
I had spent two days in this hell hole and I was already extremely hungry and parched. I was leaning against the wall bored. I had already tried different ways to get out. They had took almost everything I had. I was bitter.
Creek!
I lift my head up to the sound of the door opening. The door was open a bit. In slipped a person. "Sapnap.?" I say confused. He slightly closes the door. "Hey, Uhm..here." He whispers and lays down a plate of food. My eyes light up as I glance between the plate and Sapnap. "Thank you. I guess." I say muttering. As I quickly pick up the utensil and start eating. I feel a hand playing with my hair. "I'm not supposed to be here, but I couldn't leave you like this." He says while smiling. "Oh and here have some water."  He says placing the water bottle next to my feet. I open the bottle and chug the water down. I'm not good at expressing my feelings through words unless it's an insult. So instead I hug Sapnap. I hear a charming laugh in my ears.
"You are so cute." Is quietly said in my ears. "Are you trying to bribe me or something?" I say muffled by his clothing. "I- How dare you." He says smiling. "You know what? I'm leaving." He says gently pushing me away while standing up. "Oh how upsetting that your leaving." I say sarcastically. "Before I leave, here." He quickly places a tiny box and rushes out of the room. "Hm. Weird. Wait, I could've left! God dammit!" I yell in the realization of my stupidity. I was too busy eating and with Sapnaps bribing, I got even more distracted.
Whatever.
I glance back at the box. I carefully open it and see a white woven bracelet with a panda charm hanging from it. "Ah, cute. I suppose."  I say with a dull tone. I wrap the bracelet onto my wrist and continue staring at the ceiling.
───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────
George :
Another two days passed and my stomach started to growl once more. And Again. And again... Even more aggressively. At this point, I was counting how many times my stomach growled. The heavenly noise that I thought I would never hear again. The door. It opened extremely slowly this time. I was currently laying on the floor facing the ceiling. My upper body sprung up and looked towards the door. Was it Sapnap again?
"George?"
I was not expecting that.
"Oh uh-hi Y/n." He said awkwardly. "Hi.??" I say confused. He closes the door behind him. He had something behind his back. I lean my body to the side to see behind George's back. He hid it in a panic. "Why are you here?" I say perplexed. He didn't say anything besides gently placing a bowl of food in front of me. I stared at it.
"Are you gonna keep staring at it or are you going to eat it?" He said in a tone I couldn't figure out. "Wait really.? Well thanks George." I say grinning. He clears his throat in a uncomfortable manner. "Your welcome." He says quietly. I guess he's not used to compliments. I quickly eat my food, basically chugging it. The last bite of my food, I choked on it. I started to cough revoltingly. George looked up in a panic and started to hit my back harshly multiple times. I finally swallowed the food after tears had already formed. "You idiot! Be careful. You could've choked and died!" George said loudly. "S-since when do you c-are.?" I say still coughing slightly. George moved closer and placed his hand on the side of my face. He hesitantly wiped the left over tears off my face. His eyes widen as if he realized what he was doing. I just stood there bluntly. He clears his throat once again. "Uhm, anyway. Here." George says as he places a wrapped object on the floor. I look from the object to than George. But he was looking away from me. "I gotta go. Giving you food was all I came for. Uhm. Bye." He says uncomfortable. He pats my head and walks out quite quickly. "Okay then.??" I mutter confused. I open the wrapped gift and a necklace laid there. It was a gold chain necklace with a blue and white charm.
"Ah, so he's not such an a**hat. Lovely."
───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────