Chapter 027

Previously...
This is going to quite unfortunate for me if I do die. That would be incredibly embarrassing if I die a pathetic death like this. I better get jumped before I die. It'll make me look cool.
───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────

As we both make it to the front of the stage. Wilbur looks at the crowd with a blank face. "The votes have been casted to have Y/n killed." "No!" Niki yells behind me. "We cannot let her be killed!" She says hugging me from behind. "Absolutely not." Tommy said loudly. I look over to Tubbo and Fundy to see them frozen in shock.

"I'm sorry y/n. But you brought this upon yourself." Lizzie says with a pity look. "Whatever." I say at her. "You didn't need to be mean." She says tearing up. "That honestly says a lot. About you. As a person." I say concerned. "We should kill her now." Someone yells in the crowd. "Damn already?? You guys really want me gone that bad." I say looking at the crowd.

"But yeah try it. If you can catch me." I say quickly as I start running off the stage. "Y/n?!" I hear Wilbur call out to me. I look behind to see a group of four dudes pulling out swords. The crowd cheers when they start chasing me. I run behind the houses, hiding in alleyways.

I just have to make it to the entrance and try not to screw this up.

I crawl in between houses until I make it to the entrance.

I run towards it. "Ow f**k!" I yell as I feel an arrow tear into my skin. "You thought you could run away that easily." A male voice said. I don't answer him and just dip. "Hey come back b*tch!" I hear in the distance. I felt a major pain in my left arm from moving a bunch. I hid behind some big a** rocks and ripped the arrow out keeping it in my inventory. My arm bled like a fountain. I rip part of my shirt and tied it around the wound.

I had around 7 hearts and nothing to heal with. "There you are." I hear before I'm brought up off the ground by my neck. My legs dangle, I kick and try to scream. "You thought you could escape." He says.
I gag as I try to breathe. Tears formed and I could barely see. A wonky looking figure came up to me and hit me with their sword. "AHH!" I yell as my skin starts stinging like if I was on fire.

I grab the arrow from my inventory and stab it into the person's hand. "Ow, you f**king b*tch!" They yell as they drop me. I got up quickly and ran. I hid in a bush near from them. I hear them talking. "Don't bother she's gonna die, I had fire aspect on that sword and plus she's a women, she won't survive in the woods that long. Her lives will be gone."

That's sexist. I thought as I try to be quiet. I finally hear them leave and I crawl out. I tried moving but my bones threatened me with shutting down.

───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────
Meanwhile in the L'manberg
Nobody's POV:
───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────

"Are we just gonna stand here or are we gonna help her?!" Niki said. "She can take care of herself, she's not weak y'know." Tommy speaks up. "Guys, don't panic, I'll go help her." Wilbur says quickly. "We'll have a chat later." He looks at Lizzie harshly and runs off the stage.

Losing one of her lives is one life too much.

Wilbur thought as he made it to the entrance.
The irrelevant people came walking towards Wilbur.

"Hey, Wilbur I think we killed her." One said.
Wilburs eyes widen with shock. "O-oh really now." Wilbur said smiling. "Yeah, I had fire aspect and it should've killed her. Oh and if she had any other lives she's a women she probably gonna die by tonight." Another said in one breath. "Good job, I have a special treat for you guys." He said chuckling. "Oh really? Sick!" A guy said. "Yeah follow me." Wilbur said leading them into his house.