Chapter 013

Previously...
I mine the wall and wish that I could reverse time for what I saw was gruesome and morbid.

I feel guilty.
───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────

I saw them all lying on the floor hurt. I ran to them and before I could do anything the oh so dreaded three life's emerged from their bodies and one heart from each of them broke like fragile pieces of glass. Then the rest plummeted back into their bodies. I felt guilty for them all losing a life so I grabbed healing potions and Gauze.

I wrapped and healed them and made sure they weren't on the brink of death anymore. After I finished since they were all passed out I had to wait for them to wake up, I decided to go check outside and see the mass destruction.

I walk through the narrow path and up the stairs.
I break the dirt blocks that were in the way. I start coughing from the smoke in the air. I see a good portion of the land blown up. The good thing was that the caravan was still in tack and wasn't damaged from the explosions.

I see a sign at the front of the somewhat entrance of L'manberg. "We'll be back" I read out loud, I grab some dirt from my inventory and build the ground back up from the entrance. It wasn't long till the blocks ran out unfortunately. I could only build up the entrance part but I'll fix it later. In the corner of my eye I see Wilbur walking slowly out of the entrance of the death trap.

I run to go help him. He was limping slightly from his leg since it did get cut but I patched it up.
"M-Mya". He called out in pain. "Please call me Y/n from now on." I thought he deserved to know my real name. "O-oh ok. But why Y/n?"

"Uhm, Mya isn't my actual name. I just was scared you guys would betray me. Which I wasn't half wrong but I felt you deserved it. I'm sorry I lied."
I say quietly.
"No, I'm sorry I put you into this. All of these arguments had nothing to do with you. But thank you for trusting me."
Wilbur says. He smiles softly at me. That smile was quickly replaced with an expression of pain.

"You need rest, I'll help you get to your home." I request. "What about the others?" Wilbur asks me. "I'll help them after I help you." I respond. I quickly get him to his home by carrying him and luckily it didn't all get blown up. Part of the middle got blown but most of the damage was from the front.
I help him get into his house and onto his bed.   "Phew, your pretty heavy." I say chuckling a bit.      

"Thank you"

Time Control // A Dream SMP x Reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें