Chapter 018

Previously...
Wilbur and Tommy face palmed at the same time.
"We're you not listening?" Wilbur asks.

"No...?"
───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────

So anyways they just explained on the way to the caravan that Tommy decided to be a f**king idiot and fight Dream blah blah blah, honestly it was boring just listening.

"Yeah, worse thing is that he has to fight him with half a heart."
Oh cool, half a heart.... wait.
"Half a heart?!" I said yelling at Tubbo's comment.

"Yeah, he has to get a potion of poison to get to half a heart. Plus only go in with a bow and arrow." Tubbo says Nervously.

"Oh sh*t your dead mate." I say with pity in my words. "Shut up Y/n." He mutters pissed off for not having faith in him.

"Well when is this happening?" I ask. "Oh my god! What's with you and asking questions?" He says getting inpatient with my asking. "Sorry, I'm just worried for you." I say smiling in a caring manner. "...Yeah, whatever, It's in an hour or so." Tommy says muttering. "Oh f**k, that's not enough time to get you ready to die again." I say nervously. "Wha! Wow, and I was about to say I appreciate you for caring about me but not anymore." Tommy said quite offended.

"Ah Dammit. That is one in a life time opportunity. Damn." I say with a blank expression. "But~ I am feeling rather giving today. So I forgive your apology. So..thank you. I guess.." He said a little quiet at the end. "Oh thank you lord Tommy. I say sarcastically.
"Your very welcome peasant Y/n." He said smiling.

After that lovely interaction, we all started going to the caravan. We all got in and I sat on the floor waiting for the time to come. While the rest helped Tommy.

It's time. I get up from my bottom, sore from sitting on the floor for so long. I go outside and see everyone else. Tommy notices me "Y/n, it's time, ready to see me kick his a**?" He says pretty confidently.

I chuckle at what he said. "I really hope he wins." Fundy says from behind me. "This would've never happen if Tommy didn't decide to be stupid and let his anger issues talk for him." Wilbur says disappointedly at Tommy.

After that comment the rest of the way was silent. A couple feet away in the left there was a bridge with a bunch of sitting areas. I see George, Dream and Sapnap. I see George smile at me. I stare at him confused but ignore him.

I see Wilbur come up to me and starts holding my hand tightly. "You good..?" I ask him. He laughs slightly "Sorry, I'm just.. very worried for him.
"It's alright, he'll be fine. I believe in him." I reassure him. He nods and leaves my hand cold as he lets go.. Away from the warmth. Huh.

I go sit next to Tubbo and Fundy. I look over at Tubbo, he had a blank stare. He's been really quiet lately. I pat his back trying to comfort him. He looks at me and smiles sadly. "I know he's going to lose." Tubbo says to me.

I stare at him in shock. I glance at Tommy and Dream both on the bridge. "Why's that?" I ask Tubbo. "He's never won against Dream." He said. "I have faith." I say optimistically. I look over to see the match had already started.

They both throw a splash potion of poison onto themselves. Not even five seconds later and Tommy starts shaking violently and coughing. While Dream shaking, but very noticeably less effected.

They both stop shaking as much, meaning their health had finished depleting. The potion only leaving half a heart as planned.