Chapter 036

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆
⚠️ 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚎 ⚠️
⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Previously...
"Heyyy," I say in a sing-song voice. Lizzie glances in my direction.
───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────

"What do you want?" She says harshly. "Well damn, just wanted to say hi," I say grinning. "F**k off."

"Uhm, let me think about it... No, but it seems you are down in the dumps. What's wrong, huh? Isn't this what you wanted? hmm?" I say in a teasing voice. A tear slips out of her eyes. "NO, this isn't what I wanted, all I wanted was for Wilbur to love me! And if your b*tch a** wasn't here then it would be easier!" As soon as those words slip out of her mouth, she covered them with her hands.

My eyes widen in satisfaction. I smile widely. "Oh really?" I say chuckling. "You know what it doesn't matter cause your gonna die at the festival!" Lizzie says laughing through her tears. "Festival.?" I ask confused. "Yeah, there's a festival, and you're planned to die there! And I'll get revenge on you for killing my family!" She says all crazy like.

Oh, sh*t that was her family.?? No wonder she's so pissed and acting batsh*t crazy.

"Thanks for the info, bye beautiful!" I say walking away. I hear fast and slick footsteps start moving. I turn around to see a fist face contact with my lower jaw. My head forcefully moves left. She hit my teeth hard causing to make my mouth bleed.

Ain't she hella strong. Hm. Interesting

I snap my head back towards her. I place my thumb on my lip and wipe blood off. I give her a toothy smile showing off the blood starting to cover my teeth. She stared at me with disgust at the disturbing sight.

"Your father raped little girls."

You never really know how much a person knows about someone else. A couple words can really give some trauma. I saw the face of horror and shock as I left. No violence, no hurting her. Just words. I walked away from the girl who just figured out her father was a disgusting person. I could hear her and you could tell she broke down at that exact moment. I heard a wretched scream of pain, sadness, hatred and lots of other emotions. The scream followed by sobs.

Why do I feel bad? Maybe I went too far. I hate hearing people cry.....Whatever..

I held an unknown pang of guilt. I walk out of the dark forest to see Quackity leaning on a tree. "What did you do? And why are you even here?" He says. "Oh, uhm.. I didn't do anything, just wanted to see how you guys were doing," I say laughing. "You do know we're planning to kill you at the festival? And second of all, that scream I heard says otherwise." Quackity says. "I mean I didn't do anything. I just said a couple words that traumatized Lizzie." I mumbled. "Ah, then she deserves it." He says smiling. "Honestly, but I have to get going. See ya." I say turning around. "Wait"

"Hm.?"

"Be careful. Not a lot of people like you around here." He says warning me. I look at him confused. "Why do you care?" I say quietly. "I like you Y/n, we became friends back in a more peaceful time. You were a good friend. And I am just worried for you." Quackity said. He seemed genuinely scared for me.