Chapter 023

Previously...
"Hey guys, I found a new member of L'manberg!"
───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────

I pushed her up front so everyone could see her in full glory. "Hello th-there, my names Lizzie. Nice to meet you all." She said smiling slightly.
She's so adorable.
A round of hellos were said and she eyed Wilbur a lot. "Weird..." I mumbled slightly.

"Anywhooo she's gonna help me cut trees down and get wood so we'll be back." I said dragging her away.

"Okay! Be careful!" Wilbur yelled back at me as we left the obsidian walls that protected us. I led her to the woods where we started cutting down trees.

───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────

It had been around 30 minutes and Lizzie had already disappeared out into the woods.

She'll be fine. I hope.

Ten more minutes had past and it seem Lizzie was nowhere to be found. I started to worry and decided to go look for her. I was now by this point pretty f**king far away from L'manberg but I kept walking, determined to find her.

Buts That's when I hear footsteps and talking. "Change of plans." I heard a voice that sounded a lot like Lizzie.

"Lizzie?" I say quite loudly. "Oh um hi." She says walking out of some bushes and trees. I start walking towards her. "Are you ok? What were you doing all the way out here."

I say as I pick out a leaf stuck in her hair. "Oh I was just... you know, walking around." She said stumbling on her words a bit. "Okay...then." I say not questioning her and grabbing her hand to lead her back home.

While walking back home I see a river that I did not see before. "I don't think this is the way back." She says beside me. "Yeahhh I think we're lost." I said quite guilty.

"Ugh, f**king great." She said sounding annoyed. She said that last part real quietly but I still heard it, barely though. "Sorry." I said. "Well we'll need to find some shelter and food. Cause I don't think you have food on you, do you?" I ask. She nodded her head no.

"I'll build us some cover cause it seems like it's about to rain." Lizzie said still sounding a bit annoyed at the turn of events. I see her start building and I go to the river to hunt some fish down. I see some in a more deeper part of the river. "How the fuUUU- I couldn't finish my sentence before I felt something push me into the water.

My eyes immediately open in the water but they stung really badly. I swam up killing some salmon on the way. I made it up pretty quickly, it wasn't as deep as I thought. I push myself up and see Lizzie. "Did you see what pushed me?" I ask. "Nope." She says. "Okay then.." I say. All of a sudden it started raining and we ran to the house she built.

───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────

1 hour had past and I was dry and starting a fire to cook the salmon. The rain already stopped at this point. We sat on logs as I started a conversation starter. "So Lizzie, where'd you come fro-

Swish!

An flaming arrow was shot and almost hit my head. "What in the f**k!" I jump back. "Who are you?!" A females voice said. I look back at see a girl with pink hair.

I direct my hand to my sword but an arrow shot almost hitting my hand. She grabs her sword and pulls it to my neck. I glance over to Lizzie and see her doing nothing.

Bruh..

"So answer my question, who are you?" The pink haired lady said. I give a blank stare and put my hands up. "Calm your tits girly we're literally not gonna hurt, unless you give me a good reason too." I say bluntly. I continue. "We got lost and we can't get back home."

"Oh."

She stands straight and backs away. "My names Nikki." She said putting her hand out for me to shake with a smile. "The names Y/n and this is Lizzie." I say shaking her hand. "And by the looks of it you seem "homeless". I say letting go.

"Are you seriously suggesting that you want her to come with us." Lizzie says. "It depends what "come"your talking about." I say with a serious face. "Your disgusting." She said back at me. I hear Nikki giggle slightly. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding!." I say smiling.

"But yes I don't have a place you call home since I move around a lot." Pinky- I mean Nikki said. "Alrighty, then good for you, we have a place for you to go." I say excitingly. "Umm I'm not sure, I've got to go before it gets too dark." She says.

F**k.. 

Should I let her go or do I convince her to stay?