Chapter 021

Previously...
"Guys guess what?!" Tommy says yelling.
"What?"

We got independence!!
───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────

"Heh?!" I yell shocked. I look over to the others and see their astonished faces. "You-you what??." Wilbur says sort of breathless. "What?, How?" Tubbo and Fundy both say astounded.

"What did you do.?" Wilbur says. "Elaborate." Fundy blurts out. Tommy looks down sad for a moment. "I...gave him the discs."
"You gave up the discs.?" Wilbur says. Everyone looked even more shocked.

"Discs.?" I quietly say confused. Tubbo heard and whispered to me. "Their really valuable too him. I'll explain later." I nod.

"MY RIGHT HAND MAN TOMMYINNIT,
YOU-WHAT THE-." Wilbur Yells super loud but interrupts himself with him saying. "You have the Declaration of Independence yeah?"
"Yeah" Tommy says a bit sadly still.

"I need a new book- I need a book and quill."he said quickly running back to the caravan and opening the door just as fast.

We all followed him and saw Wilbur dipping a quill in ink and letting it sit there.

"It doesn't matter that we don't own everything now because we have what is so much greater than a physical item.." Tommy said.

So much greater then Physical item..?

"Freedom." I blurt out. "Yes." Tommy agreed with me. I nod.

Oh.. I was right. I didn't actually think that was right. Pfft.

"But also liberty." Wilbur said as he was making a book. Fundy also added on by saying "And The Pursuit of Victor-

"And Justice for all." A voice popped out of nowhere. I look at the door and saw Dream resting on the door frame. "Wha-w-uh-okay?" Tommy said with confusion. We all looked at each other.

"Get the f**k out. Like honestly. Why y'all still here?" I say as I push Dream out of the door and see George and Sapnap a bit farther, they wave at me.

As well as a new face. He was wearing a white hoodie and a gold chain around his neck.

Dream chuckles at me trying to push him out of the door. "I'm still here cause of you." He says tilting his head. "Excuse me." I say confused. "It's because I wanted to look at your beautiful face a little longer." Dream says whispering in a flirtatious tone. "That's nasty." I say unimpressed but finally getting him out and shutting the door. I hear Dream's wheeze on the other side of the door. "Sorry continue." I say to Tommy. We follow Wilbur to the roof of the caravan since the hotdog that was usually on top is burned down.

I sit next to Tommy and Tubbo with our legs dangling off the edge as we sit. I look over to the minor destruction that was brought.

I look Down and The Dream Team and the new face as I had said before were chilling there, as well as Eret in the distance leaning on a tree. I could see that he took his glasses off and his eyes were completely white.?  He saw me staring and he put his sunglasses back on.

Odd..

"We'll build this better." Wilbur said hopeful.
"We could expand- we can expand." Tommy said stuttering over his own words from talking too fast. "Dream?" Wilbur said asking for permission. Dream Looked up to us.

"Since it's a part of the Dream smp, in the rules it says you can expand anywhere, and good day!" He responds. And just like that he and his team leave.

"You need to declare our freedom. Tommy says motioning to the new made book Wilbur had in his hands. "Okay well I've done this before." Wilbur says stretching his arms. We all listen to Wilbur while he is writing.

"Witnessed by Dream, Georgesomething something, Sapnap and Punz." He said while writing. "Isn't Punz the dude who I saw with them." I ask. "Yes" he said quickly still writing.

I snatched the book and the quill out of his hand. "Hey!"
"Shut up, have some decency to Eret." I say. (Also Eret, F**k Eret) I wrote down on the book and handed it back to Wilbur. He smiled and chuckled slightly. "Exactly, f**k Eret." Tommy says beside me. I smile. He peered over my shoulder looking intensely at the book.

I looked away from Tommy to see Wilbur flipping to the second page. Out loud he said while writing   
   "The Decree of Independence, signed Wilbur."

"I'm gonna keep this short and sweet." He says but then dramatically starts saying while writing "As we gaze upon the swath of redwood trees. The great hills to our south and the walls that have protected us For years." I let out a slight snort of laughter while listening.

"I, as the now President of L'manberg-  by the way we're not democratic. I've elected myself. He says in a deep and quick tone. That causing Tubbo  and Fundy to laugh through their nose. Wilbur continues "hereby states........ YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SUCK IT GREEN BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!"

"Pfffffftttt!! HAHAHAJHKNEK!!!" I literally start dying as we all start bursting with laughter. I start coughing as I choke on my own spit. Tommy hits me straight up hard on the back laughing making me overall fall off the side of the van. I fell face first in grass. I quickly get up spitting grass out my mouth.

I gave him a death glare. "I'm gonna kill you Tommy" I say calmly. "So Um-um I gotta go! Bye!" He says quickly running away. I chase after him and tackle him on the ground. The rest of the group all giggled at me and Tommy fighting in the grass.

Seems like today was a very productive day for Y/n.

"ꜱʜᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋꜱ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ." ɪ ꜱᴀʏ ᴀᴅᴍɪʀɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎, 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎, 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝟷𝟻.𝟿𝚔 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝟻𝟷0 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜. 𝙸 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚢𝚎 𝚋𝚢𝚎! (:

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-