Chapter 025

Previously...

I stop messing with the uniform and head to bed.
───────────•~❉᯽❉~•──────────

A few weeks had passed and we kept building our country. Lizzie and Niki got a uniform and even Dream visited once and a while. Wilbur had an idea of having an election to be the president. Apparently in his words "To give a fair chance to everyone" or some crap like that. I didn't pay much attention with whatever he said.

But with that being told, a couple of new people came into our walls. I met some nice guys who I became good friends with named Quackity and Jschlatt. And a bunch of other civilians from other villages came and joined to build houses. L'manberg started to look happy and complete.

Lizzie did start some problems with me for no reason and lied about more then a few things about me. But I ignored her when she did that. "Hey! Y/n!" Lizzie said. "Hm? What?" I ask. "Keep farming." She said with slight venom. "Yeah, yeah." I say.

After I was done I decided to take a walk outside. On the way I see a bunch of kids playing on some swings we built.

Oh how I wish to be a kid again, without having a care in the World.

I make it outside the walls and I walk to my favorite tree that was on top of a hill. I see both Tommy and Tubbo. They both noticed me. "Hey there b*tch!" Tommy says as he waves me to sit down. "Hello Y/n!" Tubbo says kindly. I sit down beside them. "Hey guys."

Me, Tommy and Tubbo became very good friends even if Tommy does insult me. Since I was older then them I taught them a lot of things like if they were my younger siblings. I had a lot of good memories with them. And they just seem to get me.

"Did you hear about your rumors.?" Tubbo said. I looked at him confused. "Rumors..? What rumors?" I ask. Tommy also looked at him puzzled. "Yeah, I heard it from the towns people. Apparently Lizzie said that you killed innocent people before you got here or something like that." Tubbo said shrugging his shoulders. My eyes widen slightly. "H-how?!" I yell.

"Y/n?"

How.. does she know that! How is that f**king possibly?! There's no way anyone would know. Unless...

"Y/n! How what?" Tommy yells pulling me out of my thoughts. I ignored his question. "O-oh yeah um, you u-um don't believe her do you?" I say stammering a bit in shock. "Of course not." Tubbo says. "Yeah your too much of a p*ussy to kill anyone." Tommy says. "Oh wow thanks that makes me feel so much better." I say with an annoyed stare.

"But the others villagers believed it, their terrified of you now." Tubbo says.  "Can't believe their scared of a woman." Tommy said. I gave him a glare. "Oops, that slipped out." He said quietly. I lift my head up instantly as I hear footsteps walking towards us. I turn around quickly and draw my sword. My sword stops at someone's neck. Wilbur.

"Oh sh*t sorry!" I say and put my sword back. He gave me a calm look. "I was looking for you. Apparently someone wanted to hold a "meeting" or whatever the f**k they were on about." He said with air quotes and lowering his voice at the end but I still heard it. "What's the meeting for?" I ask Wilbur. "Oh they said something about addressing some rumors." He said nonchalantly.

"The rumors about Y/n.?" Tommy says to Wilbur.
"Yeah is it about that?" Tubbo spoke up after. "I didn't know there was rumors about Y/n?" Wilbur says confused. "It could be, but let's go to the meeting." Wilbur said. "Come on guys." I say to Tommy and Tubbo. They immediately rush over.

And We all started heading to this so called "meeting".