Chapter 016

Previously...
I close the door behind me and head to Wilbur's
room.
That was awkward.
───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────

I get to Wilbur's room and see Fundy and Wilbur both awake. I ask if they are ok out of the "kindness" if my heart. They of course said yes since I the great Y/n save them.

Jesus, I'm starting to sound very self-center. How lovely. Since I am a wonderful person. I deserve the self praise.

"So Y/n right?" Wilbur says grinning. "Y/n...?" Fundy says confused. "Oh I had been using a fake name....." I say, Fundy looked at me as if he felt a bit offended. "BUT, that was when I didn't trust you much." I say trying to make it sound better.

*Cricket noises*

"Um, well the point is that I trust you enough to know my real name." I say with a awkward smile. I think I f**ked that up. "Alright then.." Fundy says.

"Oh and I wanted to ask you this— I quickly cut Wilbur off and explain what happened just as I did with Tommy and Tubbo. "Does that answer your question?" I ask. "Yeah, thank you."

"Also Wilbur, Tubbo and Tommy are ok." I say. "Jeez you really can read me like an open book." Wilbur says laughing a bit. "Yup" I answer.

"Well...." I say getting up. "Wait, are you leaving already?" Fundy says grabbing my hand. I glance down towards my hand and then back up. "Um, you know I was going to let you rest for tonight. So then you'll be refreshed tomorrow."

I say glancing at Wilbur and see him staring dead at the hand that is still being grabbed by Fundy but I ignore it. "Awh okay then, Goodnight Y/n."

"Yeah.. goodnight." Wilbur says through his teeth, giving me a wide smile.

That sounded forced.

"Yeah sorry Fundy. Goodnight guys." I say as by now Fundy had let go of my hand. I leave the room closing the door. I go and check on Tubbo and Tommy one last time, I quickly open the door seeing them asleep. 

Aww cute.

I close the door with a smile on my face.
I headed to bed because I knew it was only going to  get worse from here.

───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────
The next day...
───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────

BOOM!

I jumped up in my bed startled.

The F**k was that!