Chapter 007

Previously...
I decided to end the awkward silence and speak up. "Why do you hate me so much?
───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────

"Who said I hate you?"

"Well I thought you did because of how meanly you acted to me." I respond. "Nah, I don't hate you, I just very much dislike you. There's a difference." He said with annoyance. Before I could speak back up he said "I dislike you so much because I don't trust you and I think your bullsh*ting us."

"Oh..." was all I could say at the moment while my thoughts were way different.

That's fair but you gotta cut me some slack. Even though I am bullsh*ting you.
F**king blonde bimbo.

"You mine that way and I mine the other." He said quite harshly. I twitch my eye slightly in annoyance.

His attitude is getting real old.

I just do what he says and start breaking the wall with my pickaxe. 

───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────

It had been about an hour or so and I had made two chests. One for cobblestone and the other for minerals. I had filled the chest halfway with about 5 red stone stacks, 6 coal stacks, 4 iron stacks and luckily 3 stack of diamonds. I wanted to go big because if I did this I could potentially earn Tommy's trust.
───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────

I Got everything back over to the hallway and once I got there, I see Tommy already there waiting with two water bottles. One in his hand and the other on the floor. "What took you so long to get back?" He asked impatiently. "Oh sorry about that I mined too far and it took a while to get back." I respond.

He nods in understandment..? That's new. He hands me a water bottle. And I take two large sips. The blonde haired male then takes out a ender chest.
"Aye, put everything you mined in the ender chest." He said. "Alright."

I put all of them in the chest and he took the chest back. We walked back up the long staircase. As we get up we see Wilbur and Eret walking into the van and we do the same. All I see when I come in are bottles upon bottles all over the the once clean table. I sweatdropped. "Don't you think that's a little too many?" I say. "Nope!" Tubbo says way too happily. "So many drugs!" Tommy says joyfully beside me while running up grabbing bottles and dumping them in a big chest in a closet. "Thats concerning." I mutter.

"Don't worry Mya this is normal." Wilbur reassures me. I nod. They act like little kids. "So Tommy, Mya can you put the resources in the big chest in the closet." He asked of us. "Yes sir." I say. Wilbur eyes widen in shock, but then smile softly to me. Tommy took out his ender chest out and took everything he mined which were 3 stacks of iron, 2 stacks of diamonds and the rest red stone. It only took him a couple seconds to put all of that.

After he was done I did the same but their was so much so it took a while. They stood with a look of shock at me. "What the hell?!" Tommy yells. "How long were you in there?!" Fundy asks worriedly.
"Ha ha.. ummmm"

"She was in there for an hour and a half! How the f**k is that possible!?" Tommy says as I put the last stacks in. "I knew you would be a good candidate." Wilbur says at you.
       I smile genuinely for the first time in months.
I can get used to this feeling.
The feeling of genuine happiness.