Chapter 015

Previously...
I go head outside to start building the god damn
ground back up. That's going to be annoying.
───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────

I went back to where I had last picked up which was at the entrance, and started building the literal ground back up.

───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────

An hour later...

───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────

"J-Jesus— C-Christ.." I say panting of exhaustion. "Alright I'm done with this sh*t."
Never going to do that again.
I had fix most of it up, just some tiny holes here and there but then again it's not like anyone's gonna notice.

I look at one of the more larger holes.
"Yup no ones going to notice." I start whistling causally and walk away from the hole.

I walk towards the house to go check up on them. I made it to the house and walk towards the room with Tommy and Tubbo and see them awake. "Oh, you guys are finally awake." I say cheerfully as if not just 3-ish hours ago they got murdered by Dream and the rest. 

"Hey Y/n" Tubbo says testing out the name.
"Stupid, f**king name." Tommy says mumbling.
"Oh cmon, I've just entered the room like two seconds ago and you're already insulting me." I say chuckling.
"Weeeelll sorry, it's not my fault your name is stupid like you." Tommy fires back.
"Didn't I save you though..?" I say smirking. Tubbo giggled softly at our fighting.

"Oh, I was meaning to ask you this." Tubbo says. I look at him curiously giving a signal to Tubbo that he could continue talking. "What..happened back there...?" He asks. "Oh yeah, I don't remember much either." Tommy blurts out. "Oh well...you kinda died and lost one of your lives, does that jog your memory.?" I say.

"Ohh yeah I remember now, thank you." Tubbo says Strangely calm. While Tommy over here was the opposite. "I lost a life..??? I remember now." Tommy says in shock. "Did you lose your life as well.?!?" Tubbo asks kinda panicky. How do I say this to them..? I can't just say that I bumped into Dream out of nowhere and say he pushed me and had particularly save me.

"Um well I... fought them off and hid so they didn't see me and they left, Ifeelreallyguiltyfornothelping you,likeIreallyshould'vehelpyouguysandIjustsawyou guyslyingthereandI—I noticed I was rambling and and I looked at them and they looked at me concerned.

"Yea that's it so I didn't lose a life, no." I say with no facial expression. "Alright..?" They both say at the same time. "Soooooo, I'm gonna go check on Fundy and Wilbur, so I'll be back." I say quickly, and run to the door. I hear them whisper to each other saying

"Tommy do you think she's ok.?"

"Tubbo I have no clue, I wonder what happened when we were knocked out."

I close the door behind me and head to Wilbur's room.
That was awkward.