Chapter 040

Previously...
Everything would be explained to the "pawn" her. Until the drug gives out. Which will be painful.
───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────

One of the most scariest things is knowing you can't control your body nor what you do. It is horrifying knowing that you just have to helplessly watch as Quackity blindly swings his sword in both fear and anger. I can't move. What's happening? I'm not in control of any of my limbs. Quackity has missed me by a couple inches, multiple times. He's getting closer by the second.

I on the other hand, thought at any second my legs would be cut off. He's swinging oddly low. After a couple more seconds past which felt like an eternity to me. My legs start moving. Everyone is frozen in fear or shock. At this point, I become kinda see through now. Quackity still in a fit of rage chases me as I run down the stage with the gem. I run behind the local houses. He chases me but very quickly loses where I went. In that moment, I didn't know what I was doing. I sneak up on him and attack from behind. Well tried and involuntarily. He had fast reflexes for someone blinded by rage. He block my hit with his own sword.

I wasn't this strong before. My arms pushed down harshly with my sword onto his. It gets too much for Quackity and causes him to fall. It was now a fight between strength. "Y/N! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Quackity screams out as a fear rises in his voice. "I CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF." I start tearing up knowing I couldn't do anything. I was horrified. It was traumatizing having to see my friend fight for his life. Fighting to live so he wouldn't die by my hands. I could see the utter horror on his face. His blade got smushed into his face leaving nasty scratches. While mine got pushed into his neck. Deeper and deeper, causing more blood to seep out.

I was aware of everything that was happening. But couldn't control it. "I am so f**king sorry!" I say out of sorrow. Out of nowhere, his sword slips slightly from the sweat his hands produced. Giving enough time for my hands to change direction so quickly I didn't even see my own sword plummet into his chest. The sheer horridness of the screams he let out will forever haunt my memories. I finally got off him with no scratches, taking the sword out of his chest. Before I left, I hear a weak mutter say "I..thought we were friends. I hope you burn in hell."

Tears leak out from my eyes. I couldn't even see him when he said that. I stare ahead in a hurt expression. I stop trying to fight to get in control of my body. I just let my legs move.

Why.. why is this happening to me? I am so sorry Quackity. I hope you can forgive me one day.

In the distance I see people searching for.., I'm assuming Quackity or me. I head to the back of the hill behind the stage. I start digging into the hill until I get to this room with signs all over the walls. I get closer to the button....

Wait....don't tell me I'm going....

"No no no no. Please wait." I mutter trying to stop myself. "WAIT STOP. PLEASE DON'T PRESS IT. YOUR GOING TO KILL EVERYONE!" I sob wanting all of it to be over. Before I know. The button was clicked.

Nothing happened-

I spoke too soon.