Chapter 029

Previously...
"Y/n.??" A familiar voice said.
───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────

I look behind to see the man that had planned to kill me and my friends. "Eret..?" I say quite surprised. "Oh um... hello, This is kinda awkward." He says. "No sh*t." I say remembering how we got jumped by the Dream weirdos or whatever. "I can see your angry but~ I can explain myself, follow me." He said quickly. "Dude, you think I'll be willing to just follow you like that?"I say with a "are you stupid" face.

"For all I know this could be another sketchy plan for you to mug me." I say. "I'm not gonna mug you.." Eret said offended. "Sure man" I say following him on the "Prime Path" or whatever the sign said. "By the way, are you okay?" He said pointing to my shoulder. "Ye. Don't worry about, Im fine." I say.

A couple of minutes passed- "Ayoooo who's this castle? It's f**king sick!" I said impressed on the build. "It's actually mine and thank you darling" Eret said leading me to the entrance of this majestic castle. I was awed in amazement at the castle that I forgot that Eret could just mug me.

"Sit darling" Eret said. I obey and sit. "Soooooo? are you going to explain yourself or stare off into space." I say as he got out of his tranced from staring at me as if he was high. "Oh yeah right, I only did that terrible thing because I would become the king of the Dream SMP." He said sorrowful. "Wooooowwww, just so you could become king. That's f**ked up." I say as it was my turn to be offended.

"I'm sorry, I know it sounds selfish but it's for many good reasons you'll understand in time." He said as if I was a toddler. I gave him a glare. "Well I'm gonna go explore. F**k you." I say walking away with my middle finger in the air as I left. I could hear him chuckling to himself.

"F**king stupid b*tch, talking to me as if I was a child." I say grumbling under my breath. I walk around for a bit and explored the land. While on my exploration I found a portal to the nether and multiple peoples houses. It seemed like everyone lived in the far side of the Dream SMP as I ran into some villagers on the way.

As I walked around away from the disturbing thought of my wound and the situation that went on over there. I decided to build myself a house close to where Tommy's house was. In the cliff, underneath where Tommy lives.

As I dug into the cliff I thought about how the people over at L'manberg were doing and if they missed me. I got out of my thoughts and saw I was already done. I added a trap door from some left over wood and a crafting table I leave in my inventory.

I stole a bucket of water from Tommy earlier and made a tiny crevice for a door. I cut down some trees and made chests and a bed from some wool left in one of Tommy's chests. As I get out of the small door and hear footsteps up above. I try walking back into my house quietly but step on a oh so conveniently cliche placed branch and made a loud crunching noise.

"Who's there?!" I hear another familiar voice. A head pops out from the safety rails next to the cliff. "George??" I say as I see his white goggles on his head that looked like they were about to fall off. In my surprise the goggles did fall off his head and I caught them in the air. But I mean I am so smart so of course I predicted that.

But anywho I walk up the cliff and handed the goggles back. "Thank you.." George says quietly. He opens his mouth as if he was about to say something before another voice calls out his name. Out from the shadows came Drea- Wait Dream???

"George, you here? Oh Y/n?" He said calmly. "Hi" I shifted uncomfortably. "What are you doing here?" Dream said stepping closer. "Well... haha, that's a funny story."

"WHAT?!" Dream yelled as I had told the whole story. I was now in a house that was far away from the rest of the big buildings. I was in a little house in the woods. "Lizzie sounds like a b*tch" George speaks up. "She is," I say. "Are you okay???" Dream says full of worry.

Yₒᵤ dₒₙ'ₜ ₐₙₛwₑᵣ.

ᵢₛ ₜₕᵢₛ ᵣₑₐₗ?

.

.

.

.

.

"uh sorry I spaced out but, yeah no I'm okay," I say blinking. "Okay?" George says poking my bandage.

I feel weird...

"Can I see the wound?" George asked. "Sure weirdo." I say slouching in my chair that I had been sitting on. George unravels the cloth of my clothing that was used as a bandage. "Yep, that's pretty infected and gross." George say with a grossed out face. "Aww thanks so much." I say with a small glare.

Dream sits and watches George disinfect my wound and slightly moves when I would vaguely wince. That wasn't the only other thing hurting, my a** also started to hurt as I was sitting on this uncomfortable wooden chair.

When he finished he wrapped my arm up in a clean bandage. And said "you should be fine now and you should probably rest your arm." I get up and start walking to the front door. "Nah I'm fine. Plus this is really weird since you guys literally tried to kill me." I say nonchalant.

"Actually, now that I think about it. Why do you guys care if I'm hurt? Cause you have no correlation with me." I say now very curious. I was responded with silence. They glanced at each other before Dream pulls me onto a soft bean bag chair. "Rest" are the only words that come out of his mouth. Completely ignoring my question. " I mean, a small nap never hurt anybody. I yawn as I realize how exhausted I was. My eyes start to shut. I feel a blanket cover me. "Goodnight" George says.

I hear a radio as my eyes were closed. I could hear static. I didn't know they had walkie talkies.

I hear Sapnaps voice said
   "Dream we have a problem, Wilbur is here and brought friends."