Chapter 030

Previously...
Sapnaps voice say
"Dream we have a problem, Wilbur is here and brought friends."
───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────

At least I know that they care. I could hear George and Dream walking out of the house. I slowly fell into a deep sleep from exhaustion.

"Hmm" I grumble as a hand shakes me gently. "Come Y/n wake up." I hear a voice say. "No, go f**k yourself..." I grumble. "Come on. Y/n, wake up." He shakes me harder. I slowly sit up. I open my eyes and instantly shut them as the light blinded me.

I blink to try and get the sleepiness off but I finally know who's the vulture that woke me up. "George, you motherf**ker." I say while squinting my eyes. "Oh boo hoo, but you needed to wake up. Some visitors are asking for you, very violently I must add."

Visitors??

"Oh okay." I say as I pull the blanket off of me. "Oh and Dreams already there. I kinda left him to bring you." George says as we walk out of the house. "That's cute, you left Dream to bring me." I say with a teasing grin. "Oh shut up." He says pushing me away all flustered. I chuckle at the reaction.

We finally make it to the destination. I was immediately engulfed in a hug. I look up and see Wilbur. I give him a half-smile. "Oh thank god, your safe!" He says. I hear pretty giggling in the background. I quickly recognize the voice and pull myself out of the hug. "Niki!" I say as I run towards her for a hug. She opens her arms and she almost collapses on the ground from the force. "Hey Y/n, I'm glad you're okay." She says sweetly.

She pulls back and I also see Fundy, Tommy, and Tubbo. I hug each of them, well try to with Tommy. "I knew you were capable enough to handle yourself," Tommy says. "Yes, I always believed in you too," Tubbo says with a smile. "No, you didn't you were so worried that you couldn't sleep well." Tommy spits back. "Tommy!" Tubbo whines. "Weren't you also worried Tommy? That you asked multiple times to go look for her?" Fundy says. "Shut it, you f**king furry!" Tommy says clearly embarrassed.

"Ok, ok, ok I think your visit has gone far enough. You must leave now." Says Dream. "Excuse me..? F**k no." Wilbur says coldly. He grabs my hand and pulls me towards him. "Ah, ah, ah. Now that's not how this is gonna work." Dreams harshly pulls me from the back of my clothing towards him. He pulls out a sword and at this point, I'm starting to get nervous. I glance towards my sword holder.

My sword?!? Where's my sword?? Did they take it off me earlier? When??

My heart starts beating rapidly as I get a shot of adrenaline out of nowhere. Like if I was in danger. Dream grabs the back of my neck harshly. A blade close to my neck.

This is starting to feel really familiar. I've felt this before...

Tommy pulled out a sword.

"George, Sapnap you know what to do." They nod back. "We'll be taking our leave now. Buh bye." I try to struggle but he pushes the sword in my neck slightly cause blood to form which makes me panic so I stop.