Chapter 008

Previously...
      I smile genuinely for the first time in months.
                   I could get used to this feeling.           
                 The feeling of genuine happiness.
       ───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────

Nobody's POV
The h/c girl felt happy the rest of the day even with the insults Tommy gave her throughout the day. She felt like she actually belonged there. So she was determined to keep it that way and to actually stay there for a long time. What she didn't know is that soon she would change her mind.

───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────

Y/N POV
It's the second night spending at Wilburs but he said I could move in if I wanted to. I said goodnight to Wilbur earlier and he seemed a little jumpy around me. But oh well. I got into my bed and went to sleep.

30 minutes later...

"What the hell?!" I groan. "Why can't I go to sleep?" I say sitting up on my bed. Something caught the corner of my eye. I get up and walk over to the window. I see Eret.... Wait a damm minute Eret??Walking in the middle of the night. I got a bad feeling so I decided to follow him.

I quickly grab my stuff and put it in my inventory. I grabbed some diamonds that I took from the chest earlier and made diamond pick, a sword, and an axe. I slowly open the door to make sure it didn't creak. I finally get out of the house and see Eret walking outside of the walls.

I quietly follow behind, while still trying to keep up with him. He walks towards a big wooden staircase 20 feet from the walls. I wait for him to walk all the way up the stairs and then I follow quickly behind him. Once I made it to the top with an occasional tripping and almost falling into a few holes here and there, I see a sign that says the "Dream SMP".

So this is the Dream smp I've heard so much about. I notice I kinda lost Eret. Damm it, where the hell did he go.

I wander around the SMP trying to find him.
Oh found him.

My eyes widen slightly and quickly hid behind a tree when I saw Eret talking to Dream, George and Sapnap. I didn't want to get caught.

"So what are the plans on Betraying L'manberg?" Eret asks.

Betraying L'manberg..? I smirk knowing I now have a big advantage. But not gonna lie that sounds fun.

"I already planted a stack of TNT underneath L'manberg so when we meet up tomorrow we blow most of it up. And then you'll lead them into the final control room. And then you press the button and we kill them." Dream said pretty quietly.

"Oh and there's a new person." Eret said.
"New person?" George said.  "Yup, her name is Mya." He said. "Oh really, h/c (hair color) and s/c (skin color) right?" Dream asked. "Yes." Eret responded. "We ran into her a few days ag—

SNAP!

Oh f**k. My foot stepped on a branch that was on the floor. I cursed at myself for being an idiot.

"Who's there!" Sapnap yelled out. I quickly think of a solution and see a bunny running around and I grabbed it and pushed it towards the open path. It started run through the path. "Oh it's just a rabbit" Was all I heard as I quickly ran away and down the stairs. "Phew." I sighed in relief. Knowing that I got away.