Chapter 026

Previously...
And We all started heading to this so called "meeting".
───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────

As we all made it to the stage where we were going to have the election which is in two weeks. Most of the villagers were here. I could feel eyes on me. I could hear gasps of fear and terror as I walked by. I ignore it.

This is f**king ridiculous

We got onto the stage where Fundy, Niki and Lizzie were sitting on chairs a bit to the back of the stage. Four chairs were empty so I sat in the chair in between of Fundy and Niki. Fundy smiled sweetly at me. I gave one back.

Oh god.

Everytime I see Fundy I try to not think of that one time that he snuggled up in my arms. Back at the control room. My face gets slightly warm thinking of that.

"So we are all here today to address some issues we have like these rumors." I hear Wilbur say. I get thrown out of my thoughts as I start paying attention of what's happening.
"Yeah Y/n is a psycho!" I hear a voice yell in the crowd. "Think about the children, she's a menace!" A female yelled. "Okay everyone calm down, where'd you hear these rumors from?" Wilbur asked the crowd. "From me." Lizzie speaks up. "She's attacked me multiple times and is so terrible to me!" She says tearing up.

"Bullsh*t.." I whisper. I feel a hand on mine and see Niki's pitiful smile. "It'll be fine" She whispers back to me. "She threatens me and makes me do all the work on farming! You guys know that I always tell you guys when she threatens me! She's tried to kill me!" She starts full blown crying.

"Hahaha!" I start chuckling. "You really believe her just like that? And please, if I wanted to kill you. I would've already done so." I say standing up and walking towards her. "Help me! She gone insane!" She starts screaming and runs behind Wilbur hugging him. "Wilbur you believe me right?" Lizzie says pleading at him. Wilbur pushes her off gently. "I..just honestly don't." Wilbur says whispering with a cold stare. "Wait why not?!" She says loudly. Wilbur whispers something into her ear and she backs away horrified. I couldn't hear what though.

"You guys believe me!" Lizzie says to the audience. They agree with her. I sigh loudly rubbing my temples in stress. I was always one to get stressed easily. If something didn't go right, I would feel stress and get massive headaches. That's the price I pay I guess for being overly confident and egotistical. "Seriously? You have absolutely no proof." I say to her calmly. A man screams from the crowd. "She comes crying to the healers with a bunch of bruises. She needs to be killed!" "That seems a bit harsh." Wilbur says sternly.

"We should have a vote to get her killed, majority wins!" Someone yells. Everyone in the crowd agrees. "No, we can't kill her- "I mean, sounds fair." I say cutting off Wilbur while grinning. I hear gasps behind me.

This is where being overly confident with my self isn't good. I always had this mentality where I see myself above people. I've never had people care about me or give me compliments up until now. All those years I gave myself the highest self esteem I could. Because if no one else will do it. I'll do it myself.

I'll like to see them try and kill me. But those people that I killed in the past had to pay for their sins. Those people weren't innocent..

I quickly pulled myself out of my thoughts and saw a person passing out a piece of paper to everyone. Wilbur turns off the mic and sighs.

"Why would you agree to it!" Wilbur say loudly.
"Because why not, it was getting pretty chummy around here so I'm spicing it up man." I say widening my eyes slightly. "See, she's f**king crazy!" Lizzie yells. "You shut it." I say tired of her sh*t.

"Don't worry I refuse to let you get killed." Tommy says patting my back. Tubbo nods in agreement. "Aww, really?" I say sweetly. "Without beating you in a fight." Tommy says rather quickly like if he was embarrassed.

Tubbo smacked his head. "There it is." I say. "Lizzie why would you spread lies?" Niki says angry.

I've never heard her be so angry.

"I didn't spread lies it's true!" Lizzie says wiping her "tears". I hear Fundy growling.

I quickly pat his head to calm him down. He got all red and looked away from me. "Y/n I've got all the votes besides you guys so can I have them. " Wilbur say appearing out of nowhere. They start giving there pieces of paper.

"Y/n? Can you help me with the votes?" Wilbur says walking off the stage. "Uh sure." I say following behind him. I followed him behind the stage.

"Why behind the stage?" I ask.

"Oh don't worry, I didn't need help I just wanted your company." Wilbur says with a warm smile. I feel my face heat up a bit. "Oh you could've told me."
"I know but still." He says smiling. I quietly watched him count.

"Has anyone told you that you have the most beautiful eyes." Wilbur says giving me direct eye contact. "Thank you.?" I say a little overwhelmed with the compliment.

"I'm done counting, And I refuse to let you get killed." He says hugging me for a short amount of time before letting go. "Dude? Who do you think I am?! I am a lot better than some dimwits but honestly I kinda expected this to go downhill." I say cocky. Wilbur laughs at my ego. "I believe you but even so, I'll make sure nothing happens to you." He says with a smile. "I'll make sure of it." He says patting my head. He then gets up and I quickly follow. We both head back.

This is going to be quite unfortunate for me if I do die. That would be incredibly embarrassing if I die a pathetic death like this. I better get jumped before I die. It'll make me look cool.