Chapter 034

Previously...
"Well we better go see what's happening in "Manberg," Wilbur said while doing air quotes on Manberg. We walk out and quickly start heading back.
───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────

This is not good.
The bleeding won't stop and I don't want to alert Tommy and Wilbur. They've already been through enough.

"How much longer?" I say complaining. "We only just started running," Tommy says. In reality, I was in pain and trying to hide it, was exhausting. Plus the blood was leaking through the already bloody bandages that wrapped my body beforehand and it started to stain my clothes. "Oh, do you want me to carry you if your feeling tired?" Wilbur says sweetly. "I was kidding, it's fine," I say laughing awkwardly.

This hurts..

"F**king simp." I hear Tommy mumble. I smiled slightly. That made me feel a little better.

We all make it there sprinting. All of our eyes widen at what was brought in front of us. We saw Schaltt enforcing a bunch of d*ckheads- I mean people to break down the wall. The walls gave me a chance at happiness. But my happiness was sh*t on by getting almost killed when getting kicked out of L'manberg, taken hostage by Dream and his mean girl squad, Wilbur and Tommy getting thrown out and Wilbur losing a life. I can't catch a break, can I?

I glance to catch the reactions of Tommy being butthurt from seeing Tubbo breaking the wall and Wilbur in excruciating pain by seeing his nation falling apart and Fundy tearing the wall down as well. Everything he had worked on up until now was gone. I can't even imagine the pain he must be in. Wilbur proceeds to give this whole speech about how he built the walls to protect Fundy from the danger, speaking like a true main character may I add.

Then this dude went on to start singing the L'manberg anthem that I forgot to mention, I knew. My bad. Tommy joined in. And they sang like every Y/n in a sh*t Wattpad story.

Hmm. I feel some irony from what I just.

But anyhow, they finished the song with a broken voice from Wilbur? I look over. "Are you crying.?" I say in a very confused voice. "I-n-no, it's fine-I'm not crying." Wilbur says clearing his throat. "I knew you and Fundy were close but, I didn't know you guys were that close," I say handing Wilbur a handkerchief that I pulled out of nowhere.

"Where the f**k did you pull that out from," Tommy says. "From my a**. Where do you think prick face?" I say. Tommy stares at me. "Really? I'm not gonna have this argument with you right now." I say sighing in stress. "This is the only time I'm going to agree with you." Tommy says. "Thank you, I'm glad you can be mature when it's needed." I say proud. "Aw, thanks. But can you deal with that?" Tommy says pointing to Wilbur sniffing and wiping the tears that he said were nonexistent. I nod back. I'm not really good at stuff like this. But I'll try. "You good now?" I say patting Wilburs back sympathetically, trying to understand the severity of the situation.

"Y/n?"

"Yeah.?" I say. "Fundy's my best friend ," Wilbur says quietly.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆
𝙰.𝙽: 𝙻𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 as 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛-𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜.