Chapter 039

Previously...

Yₒᵤ'ₗₗ ₖₙₒw wₕy ᵢₜ fₑₗₜ ᵣᵢgₕₜ ᵥₑᵣy ₛₒₒₙ.

Gₒₒd ₗᵤcₖ.

───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────

It's two days later and they both stopped asking about anything to do with Tubbo's room. And like promised, I gave Technoblade his shiny new axe. Today was the big celebration at Manberg. We have this strategic plan and Quackity and Fundy are apparently on our side.

I'm going to go off script a little. And I'm guessing Wilbur doesn't expect me to know his plan. But I heard what he said. This is where the flashback cues in.

───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────
FlashBack Loading...
───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────

I was walking in the ravine Exploring. Honestly it was kind of fun. I walk down this make shift stairs to go deeper in the cave. "Tommy. You have to listen to me." I hear a voice say.

"What the f**k?" I mutter quietly. I peeked around the corner at Tommy and Wilbur having an argument. "We are f**ked, we we're f**ked the minute they threw us out. We have nothing. I have NOTHING to lose. So. Why don't we blow Manberg up to f**king smithereens?" Wilbur says with a insane chuckle.

"Are you a moron? We aren't going to destroy the very thing we've spent so long trying to get." Tommy says in defense. "Tommy you don't get a opinion, I'm doing it." Wilbur says. "Tch." Tommy says loudly and walks away. I decide to leave and pretend I didn't hear that.

One hour later
Once more I find myself in the situation of eavesdropping onto someone's private conversation. This time it's Wilbur rambling to himself in one of the caves while writing some sh*t down on a book. "F**k, where's my other ink bottle.?" Wilbur says to himself.

He walks away from the book off towards the entrance of the cave. The cave had been hidden. I just so happen to mine into it. The book looked enticing and my curiosity got the better of me. I quietly walked over and simply looked at the writing on the book. All it said was
'Behind Stage. TNT. Button. Alone.'

───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────
End of Flashback...
───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────

So yeah, I know what he's planning. I put two and Two together and I guess he's gonna want to blow the crap out of Manberg with the TnT that's behind the same stage where the election happened. And he's going out with a button.

I right now am thinking about all this while Techno shows us his stash of armor and geared up stuff. Fundy and Quackity are all excited with the amount of items and I can tell Wilbur is trying to push the fact Tommy's dead. I glance at the chests and start rummaging through them.

I pick up mostly invisibility and healing potions. And get around two jump boosting and two speed potions. Those are gonna be useful later on with what I'm planning. The whole inventory was full of the potions. Now my hot bar has an axe, a pickaxe, a crossbow, a stack of arrows, a stack of golden apples. As well as bread. Meaning I had Three item spaces left.