(39.2. V-fib)

TW// Kidnapping, torture, and miscarriage

I woke up on a cold hard surface. "Y/n!" I heard someone whisper my name a couple of times. I opened my eyes and Kevin was in front of me.

"What happened?" I asked sitting up and taking in the surroundings. We were at what looked to be like an abandoned church.

"Are you okay?" He didn't answer my question.

"I'm fine, Kev we have to get out of here." I turned and saw there was another man tied to another column. I looked down and saw my feet were also chained up.

"There's nothing that can help us..." Kev told me fully convinced of it.

We then heard footsteps alerting us someone was approaching. "Oh good, the cops awake." A man spoke looking at me.

"What do you want from us?" I asked.

The man started laughing. "Why the hell were you at his house?" He walked up to me.

"She's a friend, she works with me." Kev was trying to get the man to step away from me.

"Oh yeah?" He turned to Kev. I stayed quiet but he turned back around hitting me hard across the face causing me to smack hard down on the floor. "YOU'RE LYING!" he yelled.

"DON'T TOUCH HER!" Kev yelled at him.

"I don't know anything.." I spoke. "We were going on a date... that's why I was at his house...we met online." I lied before Kevin said something that would get him killed. They obviously thought Kev wasn't a cop, only me.

"That's convenient." The man laughed throwing his foot back before kicking me hard on the stomach.

"No please." I breathed but he had knocked the wind out of me so it was hard to talk. He then grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up.

"I think you know more than you should." He angrily spoke to me. He let go of my hair and smacked me again causing me to fall back down.

"PLEASE STOP!" Kev kept yelling but it was no use.

I heard chains and then he had grabbed me again by my hair pulling me with him. "You're gonna tell me exactly what you know." The man yelled as he took me somewhere else.

"STOP! WHERE ARE YOU TAKING HER!" I heard Kev's voice fading away.

——————-
3rd Person

Back at the precinct the team had started looking for them after Adam and Jay started growing increasingly worried about their whereabouts after they hadn't shown up to Molly's.

Everyone was worried, Adam was finding it really hard to keep it together but Jay was loosing his mind. He had been in this situation many times before, not knowing where you were, or if you were even alive but feeling this again with the knowledge that you were pregnant had Jay worrying in a level he had never known possible.

The team was keeping themselves busy when Kim got a call from an unknown number, the team quickly gathered around to listen in to the phone call. "Hello?" Kim picked up.

"Yo it's Anthony I need a favor." Kev's voice was heard.

"Yeah of course what's up man?" Kim sounded calm.

"I need you to get me some cash, you'll need to help Angel out...fast." Kev spoke.

Jay and Adam immediately understood what he meant, Angel, Angel Star. Y/n needed help fast. Which only meant Adam and Jay were growing more and more worried and impatient.