(14.2. Kill her first)

y/n Pov:

I woke up and I just felt sore everywhere. I looked up and saw I was in Jay's arms, his head laid back on a wall. I tried getting up but hissed at the pain. I was still only in my bra and panties but Jay had his shirt back on.

"Y/n!" I got Jay's attention. He helped me sit up.

"Oh my god, your face." I brought my hands up to his cheeks and inspected his swollen eyes.

"Are you kidding me, you got the worse of it." He stroked my cheek.

"Where is he?" I looked around.

"I don't know, he's been gone for a while. I think he called Voight asking for something. I've tried breaking the chains but there's no way we're getting out of here without help." he told me.

I moved again and hissed again in pain from the bruising in my bare chest and stomach. "Sh*t." I complained placing a hand on my stomach.

"Don't move too much, you're probably bleeding inside." He told me pulling me next to him.

I started laughing quietly. "I swear I'm a bad omen or something." I felt a few tears well up in my eyes.

"We're getting out of here, this isn't your fault." Jay grabbed my hand.

I simply nodded. We sat quietly for a while. "So how's Erin?" I asked him breaking the silence.

"I found her clubbing, she isn't coming back, I think this time she's sunk too deep." He told me.

"Why did you come over that night? I know you weren't there for the party." I asked him

"I was coming to talk to you. After I talked to Erin...I realized you're right. I still feel something for Erin so I feel obliged to save her when she's hurting but it seems like it's always a one-way street kind of thing." He started explaining. "I think I know that things won't work out between Erin and me I but there's a part of me that feels like if I stop helping her...and something happens...it'll all be my fault."

"Why?" I scooted closer to him.

"I guess trying to save everyone has sort of been one of my weaknesses. I feel responsible and I don't know why. But with you it's different, I know you meet me halfway and even though you make me worry about you so much I think I know that you'll always come back and you don't need me to bring you back." He fiddled with his fingers.

"Thank you for telling me. I think you're right, I think Erin needs help, but she doesn't know how to seek it, but you shouldn't feel like her only way out. And I do need you, Jay, you have saved me more times than I can count but I hope it's clear to you that you don't have to feel responsible for my mistakes, they're mine to make and mine to solve." I held his hand.

"I'm sorry for hurting you." he looked up to meet my eyes.

"I'm sorry for hurting you too. We're getting out of here together ok." I touched my forehead to his.

We then heard a door open behind us making us both tense up. The same guys that put us in this state came to pick us up and dragged us up some stairs.

We walked/limped through a nice big house until we arrived at an office. We saw Erin.

"Jay! y/n!" She walked over to us after we were shoved on the couch she took a look at Jay and then turned to me, stroking my face and the bruises on my stomach. "C, mon let's get out of here." she pulled me, and Jay but was stopped.

"No one's leaving until these are checked," Keyes told us.

We waited for one of his men to go check the files. Once he came back he whispered something to Keyes before walking towards us.

"Is there a problem?" Erin asked calmly.

"The problem is that these are fake." Keyes laughed.

"I only handed you what they gave me, I can call them if you'd like." Erin once again replied calmly.

"I don't think so. Kill her first, make them watch." Keyes pointed at me. One of his men came and yanked me off the couch.

"No!" Jay tried prying himself of another one of the men's grips. Without thinking I kicked back at the man's groin causing him to let go of me. At the same time, I realized Erin had stabbed one of the men and Jay was also fighting back.

I tried fighting without my hands but eventually, I was tackled down again. The same man I kicked began punching me repeatedly. I tried kicking and shielding myself but it was no use. I was going to pass out soon. After what felt like forever I heard a gunshot and I felt a body fall on top of me. I then heard another gunshot and it seemed like everything went silent.

I couldn't move, my body was too badly injured for me to move. "Jay? Erin?" I tried to shout but the weight on me didn't let me. I then felt the weight being completely lifted off me and I saw Adam and Antonio over me.

"y/n!" Adam leaned down next to me inspecting my body.

"Adam, Jay, and Erin, they-" I grabbed Adam's arm and pulled myself up with whatever strength I had left.

"Y/n, stop, don't move, they're fine, we got them." Antonio grabbed me so I wouldn't fall back. I turned and saw Jay was passed out on the ground and Erin was standing outside with Hank.

"Ok...Ok." I breathed before I finally felt the full weight of everything and my knees gave out. I was falling back but I watched as both Adam and Antonio caught me making my fall soft.

The rest of the day was blurry, I remember getting carried outside in a stretcher, seeing Gabby and Brett in the ambulance, getting to the hospital, and then I closed my eyes.

____

I woke up in an all too familiar environment. Jay was beside me in a wheelchair holding my hand, his head rested on the bed.

"Hi." I said softly but waking him up.

"Hey." He smiled.

"Are you ok?" I asked him noticing the bandages on his head.

"I'm fine, I told you, you got the worse end of it." He didn't lose the smile.

"I was just worried about you." I told him honestly.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me.

"Like I fell from an airplane." I groaned as I sat up.

"Yeah well Will told me you don't have any permanent damage, but you do have some intramuscular and periosteal bruising so you're bound to be sore for a couple of weeks." He told me.

Adam came in then. "Hey sis how are you doing?" He asked me walking up to my bed and kissing my forehead.

"I've been better." I smiled at him.

"Yeah well, you two losers had me worried sick." He stroked my hair back.

"Well, we made it out." I squeezed Jay's hand that was still on mine.

"Let me call Kelly, he's been calling me nonstop asking me to tell him when you were up." Adam walked out of the room.

I turned to face Jay and he was getting up from his wheelchair. "Are you allowed to do that?" I questioned him laughing a little.

"Yeah, this is just for show." Jay laughed walking closer to my head.

"I guess this time Erin came back for you." My smile dropped slightly.

"Mhmm, but that doesn't change the way I feel about you." he leaned down to kiss me.

We hears someone clear their throat and we both looked to the door to see Kelly standing there smiling. "Bout time you made the right move man." Kelly laughed making us both laugh as well.

"Let's keep this between us Sev." I winked at him as he came over to give me a kiss on the cheek. "We're gonna take our time." I looked over at Jay who was also smiling.