(29. Mouch and Trudy)

Today was finally the day of Trudy's wedding. I forced Jay to wake up early so he could drive me to get my hair, makeup, and nails done.

"Babe we have to go!" I hollered at Jay, I admit I was a little stressed.

"The wedding is in 10 hours can you calm down," Jay shouted at me from the bathroom.

I charged into the bathroom where he was shaving. "Jay what if the stylist got into an accident and I have to find another one last minute? What if my dress rips when I'm getting dressed? We need to have enough time for backup plans." I rambled.

"First of all your stylist called you like 30 minutes ago and nothing is gonna happen to your dress," Jay argued rinsing his face.

"Not the point." I rolled my eyes walking to the closet to throw him a shirt and pants. "Please hurry." I ushered him.

Jay collapsed on the bed. "Ahhgggg" he grunted.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked annoyed.

"Ahhhhgghh" he grunted louder. "I need a true love's kiss or I'll die." Jay shut his eyes tightly pretending to be passed out.

I couldn't help but smile. "You're so annoying." I dropped my things to the floor walking over to him. I was about to kiss him when he pulled me down on top of him.

"YOU LOVE ME!" Jay smothered me with kisses all over my face and neck.

Some of the spots he kissed me tickled making me laugh like a maniac. "Jay! We need to go." I yelled at him through laughter.

"Ok but tell me you love me." Jay pouted holding me tightly to his body.

"I love you, I love you 50000 round trips to infinity and beyond." I kissed his neck this time and I felt him tense up.

"Okay let's go!" Jay suddenly hopped up full of energy getting dressed quickly. He helped me up from the bed and we were on our way to the salon.

————————-

We were finally back home. We had about 4 hours before the wedding. I was keeping constantly in touch with Trudy in case she needed anything and I was also in contact with the girls from the firehouse and Kim making sure everything was perfect.

Jay had brought us some lunch so we could eat before we got dressed. "I'm sorry if I've been annoying today, I'm just so nervous. I mean I just want everything to be perfect for Trudy...after everything we've been through." I apologized to Jay.

"Hey." He took my hand. "It's okay, I know. I kinda love it when you get all bossy...it's kinda hot." Jay smirked.

My smile widened "Oh yeah?" Jay just nodded finishing his last bite. "Alright, go get dressed." I put on my serious tone from this morning.

"Yes, M'am." Jay raised his eyebrow hopping off his stool and kissing me on the cheek before walking to the bedroom.

I made sure everything was ready so that I only had to put on my dress before going. Jay was already in his suit and he was waiting for me in the living room. I finally headed to the bedroom to get dressed.